RIP Doug Fraleigh (DLF)

He will be missed. He was a big help to myself and the Lincoln community. I've gotten parts and great advice and help from him always, it would have been nice to meet him other than through the forums.

Wow very sad news, thank you for serving our country and may you RIP Doug. Glad to know that him and his parts live on in mine and many of our cars. Our way of honering such a knowledgable mark viii guru.

RIP Doug...Your design for the forward strut rod bushing spacer's will forever live on in my car, along with a couple other fixes.

Very sad news. Doug was one of the most knowledgeable and smartest guys on the forum, and had one of the cleanest, quickest, n/a cars to prove it. You helped so many people on this forum, and will never be forgotten. Thank you for everything.

Rest In Paradise Doug.

WOW I just LOST 3 PEOPLE this week that were close, 2 in 10 days of each other to pancreatic cancer and one to a broken neck just yesterday and now this, wtfffffffffffffff. ****kkkking dude was on time man, data freak, determined, and serious about His cars and how He presented them, to the point, honest, etc. He was just at my house last Septemeber. So sad to hear this $HIT man!

He'll be missed around here for sure. R.I.P. Doug.

We should all put some stainless allen-hex bolts on whatever project we're in the middle of working on, on our Marks in his honor.

Sad News. I learned a lot from his posts in the short time I have been a member. I am sure he will be missed here. My condolences to his family.

So sad. I read this about a week ago and have been at at a loss of words ever since. My condolences to friends and family. Sadly I never had the pleasure of meeting him. Such a loss to us all.

Wow. Really sad to see Doug go.... We've spent countless hours in his garage working on my car, he custom built my 4.10 true trac rear with a sick list of parts we put together, 4" Driveshaft, new axles..saw him not that long ago when he let me use his lift and I rolled my fenders there. Good guy, hell we even drag raced a few times together. Awful loss as a personal friend and he was a huge help to the Lincoln Community. Sad, sad day. My prayers to you and your family. You are greatly missed.

Man, im saddened to hear this. Guy really helped alot of people out.

He was waiting to get to go ahead from me to send me some parts. Just had to get the money up.

He worked on my car for 2 months which he named the rust bucket. That car was smooth and tight after I took it back. There wasnt one question I asked about my Mark that he didnt know the answer. Not to mention a photo CD he made documenting all the work. He reinforced to me you do the job right or dont do it at all. One hell of a guy, I can't believe hes gone.

I have not been on for a while and just found out, my deepest sympathy and prayers go out to you and your family. From 1 soldier to another rest in peace, god speed, and go army.

Doug Fraleigh will be interred Wednesday November 20, 2013 @ 11 AM at Arlington National Cemetery.

Members online

Back