Rim insight.

I like those alot FASTLLS. Also, careful with that stock scissor jack!

And I agree with mlara, for a silver LS the sentas are hard to beat.

What size are those Fast ??

20x8.5 up front, 20x9.5 out back

I like those alot FASTLLS. Also, careful with that stock scissor jack!.

Lol.. That was before I got this jack:

IMAG0115.jpg

Fast, I LOVE those wheels! I almost went after a set of those (I think they were called Vortex or something similar). My biggest hangup was the offset - yours look like they are flush or close to being flush with the outside of the fender well. I was a little too paranoid to risk it since the wife and kids (and sometimes coworkers) are occasional passengers in my ride.

Angel, there was another LVC member that ran the silver Propulsions with his Birch LS. It looked pretty nice. They might be in the picture thread. If not, I'll try to do some digging to find them. I'm a big fan of 18 or 19's. There are 20's that look good on the LS, but I like a little more meat underneath them.

These were custom made for a Jag.. They were for more luxury vehicles and that is what you see them on.. They were damn pricey new and I thought I got a pretty good deal with what I got..

They are called EXE Flair by Axis

And yes, they will be closer..

Hey guys well for some of us spring is around the corner and can't wait for warmer weather.

So, I have some questions for my fellow LS'ers lol! If you had a choice which set of rims would you get. Just want to get a broad idea on what and where I should be looking for.

Currently my LS is a silver birch and looking to replace my stock chrome 17's. Would love to get some 19's or even 20's but the roads in Toronto are horrible so my best option would 18 or even 19. I have some links on some random rims that I've selected nothing special. I wanted to lower my car but have got some mixed reviews/opinions so I will hold off on doing so.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110661933380#ht_4553wt_1139 - 18 Hyper Black ADR Propulsion Wheels Rims

http://cgi.ebay.ca/20-WHEELS-RIM-5X...ccessories&hash=item4cf2e4daf0#ht_3901wt_1139 - 20 WHEELS RIM 5X108 LINCOLN LS JAGUAR S

Let me hear what you guys have to say or any input on what other options I might have..

The first wheel would look GOOD on a gray or silver LS! The second set is not a good looking wheel to me at all.

Angel, I think the former LVC'er had them in 18's, but that's pretty much what it looked like. They looked good with the Birch color.

The first wheel would look GOOD on a gray or silver LS! The second set is not a good looking wheel to me at all.

Yeah my LS is Sivler Birch. Going to look more into that brand in general. See what I can get.

Angel, I think the former LVC'er had them in 18's, but that's pretty much what it looked like. They looked good with the Birch color.

Wish I could see a picture with them on a LS. Time to search..lol

dammm those look good Fast...i just wish people(Alax7,Fast) on here would put rubber on their damm wheels instead of saving them for years it seems lol

i know Alex has put rubber on his now, but still not on his car, so same deal lol

:lol: soon, i'm anxious too

Angel, I found some pics of the other Birch LS that was running the ADR Propulsion wheels. Can't remember the LVCer's account name, but I'm pretty sure he lost his ride due an accident of some type.

Here are the pics I found. These were pics that he originally posted, not mine. I had them from when I started looking at wheels over a year ago:

car20daylight.gif

car-night.gif

car20rim20day.gif

Hope that helps,

Tru

Much better pics in that thread, Pete. Thanks for finding it. Did you just remember whose LS that was, or were just doing some random thread browsing?

I was pretty damn sure whose it was, so I searched for threads started by him.

Nice. I should have probably been able to remember that myself. All I got is "old fartism" to attribute to. After all, I am 40. :eek:

Thanks for the find guys. I pm'ed him wanted to know what paint he used to paint the bezel inside his headlights. Going to be doing my Angel eye install might as well try that out. As for the rims they look nice on a silver birch.

after seeing the ADR's on the car I change my vote to them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back