Rim insight.

Angel12

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys well for some of us spring is around the corner and can't wait for warmer weather.

So, I have some questions for my fellow LS'ers lol! If you had a choice which set of rims would you get. Just want to get a broad idea on what and where I should be looking for.

Currently my LS is a silver birch and looking to replace my stock chrome 17's. Would love to get some 19's or even 20's but the roads in Toronto are horrible so my best option would 18 or even 19. I have some links on some random rims that I've selected nothing special. I wanted to lower my car but have got some mixed reviews/opinions so I will hold off on doing so.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110661933380#ht_4553wt_1139 - 18 Hyper Black ADR Propulsion Wheels Rims

http://cgi.ebay.ca/20-WHEELS-RIM-5X...ccessories&hash=item4cf2e4daf0#ht_3901wt_1139 - 20 WHEELS RIM 5X108 LINCOLN LS JAGUAR S

Let me hear what you guys have to say or any input on what other options I might have..

I would say the jags of you can get them in 18 or 19. Those are sweet.

Like I said, you can have mine for 800! :p

IMAG0081.jpg

Don't like them anymore fastlls?

I say the first ones. I don't like the second ones

I know! I love the look of them but in a 20" eh not so much...

I like them, but just IMO 20,s just look a touch too big. There unique. Kind of like the one I'm gonna get.... Same color scheme anyway.

dammm those look good Fast...i just wish people(Alax7,Fast) on here would put rubber on their damm wheels instead of saving them for years it seems lol

i know Alex has put rubber on his now, but still not on his car, so same deal lol

So If I can get rims in 5x120 I can buy bolt pattern converter/spacers

Is there any specific I should know about this..?

But he can buy bolt pattern converter/spacers and he should still be fine

This.

With them being ET57 and motech making a minimum of 19mm adapters I can be at 38. Which is perfect. Might need hubcentric rings. The wheels also have pockets on the backside for the original lugs

Members online

No members online now.
Back