reproduction mark viii window stickers

Daviddc114

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
if anyone is interested i got a guy who can make awsome reproduction window stickers for mark viii. i tried making one on my own, but this guy is sick. even the bar code for the vin actually is a real bar code! its awsome! he even gets the factory ford build sheet!! he charges 39.95 and that includes shipping.. i will post a pic of mine as soon as i get a chance.. if anyone is interested give him a call. 401-484-1687

I would love to have one for mine.

ill take four, one on each side rear window and additional for the t-bird:)thanks.

i am now solely making the reproduction window stickers. they are great quality, the VIN sku is actually the real working sku, incase you have a smart phone and want to show off by scanning it :) .. i will post some pics up of some samples i have made so far, they are as authentic as it gets if you dont have the original. or even if you have the original and it is not in the best of shape, i can remake you a show one, and you can file away the original. it is not on the sticky paper like the original, but i offer a laminating option which is better as you can put it on for shows, and just throw it in the trunk when not in use. the prices are below

39.95 SHIPPED PAPER
45.00 SHIPPED LAMINATED
49.95 SHIPPED LAMINATED WITH A COPY OF THE BUILD SHEET LAMINATED

IF YOU EVER NEED A REPLACEMENT COPY, IT WILL BE 14.95 SHIPPED FOR THE PAPER
19.95 SHIPPED LAMINATED
23.95 LAMINATED WITH A COPY OF THE BUILD SHEET LAMINATED

all i need is you to email me the build sheet from ford, if you like, for an aditional charge i can call ford and get the build sheet for you, but you can do this yourself for free. just tell them to email it to you rather than mail as it is much faster and you get a better quality build sheet. once it is emailed to you just forward it to my email and i will build you a sticker and email you a proof to view and make sure it is ok. there is no obligation, once you see it you will want it!!
thank you..
401-484-1687

here is a sample of what you will get, your copy is crystal clear, the bar code will be a real bar code of your VIN, you wont tell the difference between this reproduction or the original!

MARKVIIISAMPLE.jpg

Hmm. I like. I tried calling FoMoCo, and of course they are only open M-F 8-5. So I'll try to call and get a build sheet emailed to me. I would deff like one of these for the next show I do, and just to have.

1st gens are a little tougher, the optional equipment price database i have access to only goes back to 97, i do have the template for the 1st gen window stickers, but you would have to provide me with the optional equipment you would want listed (the build sheet will have these), you could even add some mods that you installed for fun, and the prices you would like, or i could go with the 97 prices to the options your car has, it would be totally up to you, but i do have the template, it is slightly different than the 2nd gen, but not much. thanks.

So, I emailed Ford for a build sheet, then I just email that to you and we get this in the works?

I had two window stickers with mine, can he do both styles?

I had them taken from me...I need this better then factory! Woot!

Ill be calling this week, who/ where do I call for ford? My local dealer...or? And what do I tell them.

I just called their general number, which was 800-392-3673. Follow the prompts. They are only open M-F 8-5, so I just sent them an email, and I'll see what I get back, and let ya know.

A basic build sheet is available for 1967 model year and newer vehicles. It includes your vehicle's "as built" options:

-Model year
-Manufacturing plant name and location
-Body style
-Build date
-Engine size
-Consecutive unit serial number
-Transmission description
-Rear axle ratio and description (locking or non-locking)
-Tire size
-Exterior paint color and code
-Interior trim color
-Interior options
-Any other option information available

The Deluxe build sheet will include all available production figures in addition to the basic build sheet information. Each build sheet is drafted on Ford stationery that is signed by Ms. Elena Ford -- a great addition to any car enthusiast's collection.

Build sheets can be ordered online at www.shopfordgear.com. U.S. residents without internet access who want to order a build sheet can contact our supplier HELM's customer support at 1-877-247-0195. A Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) will be required to place an order. Build sheets for a vehicle with a model year 1991 or newer are mailed within 7-10 business days of ordering.

That was the response I got from Ford. Looking on the website, the basic build sheet is $18, the deluxe $46.

A basic build sheet is available for 1967 model year and newer vehicles. It includes your vehicle's "as built" options:

-Model year
-Manufacturing plant name and location
-Body style
-Build date
-Engine size
-Consecutive unit serial number
-Transmission description
-Rear axle ratio and description (locking or non-locking)
-Tire size
-Exterior paint color and code
-Interior trim color
-Interior options
-Any other option information available

The Deluxe build sheet will include all available production figures in addition to the basic build sheet information. Each build sheet is drafted on Ford stationery that is signed by Ms. Elena Ford -- a great addition to any car enthusiast's collection.

Build sheets can be ordered online at www.shopfordgear.com. U.S. residents without internet access who want to order a build sheet can contact our supplier HELM's customer support mv 1-877-247-0195. A Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) will be required to place an order. Build sheets for a vehicle with a model year 1991 or newer are mailed within 7-10 business days of ordering.

That was the response I got from Ford. Looking on the website, the basic build sheet is $18, the deluxe $46.

Great info, do you have the email to reach them

The op said the build sheet can get sent foe free :confused:

Members online

Back