reproduction mark viii window stickers

I clicked Ford, then "Other" from the drop down box here.

I know the OP said we could get build sheets for free, but I'm not sure how...?

A basic build sheet is available for 1967 model year and newer vehicles. It includes your vehicle's "as built" options:

-Model year
-Manufacturing plant name and location
-Body style
-Build date
-Engine size
-Consecutive unit serial number
-Transmission description
-Rear axle ratio and description (locking or non-locking)
-Tire size
-Exterior paint color and code
-Interior trim color
-Interior options
-Any other option information available

The Deluxe build sheet will include all available production figures in addition to the basic build sheet information. Each build sheet is drafted on Ford stationery that is signed by Ms. Elena Ford -- a great addition to any car enthusiast's collection.

Build sheets can be ordered online at www.shopfordgear.com. U.S. residents without internet access who want to order a build sheet can contact our supplier HELM's customer support at 1-877-247-0195. A Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) will be required to place an order. Build sheets for a vehicle with a model year 1991 or newer are mailed within 7-10 business days of ordering.

That was the response I got from Ford. Looking on the website, the basic build sheet is $18, the deluxe $46.

Great link and neat addition! Truly a nice thread, thanks!

David does great work! He made a reproduction window sticker for my 98 Mark 8 Collector's Edition. The car won at all 3 car shows I entered this year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back