relationships and cars

There was a reality TV show on BBC America a couple of nights ago about men who are in love with their cars!

I watched some of it, thinking it was gonna be about obsessive 'car guy' types. :lol:

It wasn't!!! :shifty:

Needless to say, I switched off. :(

well i put over 1000 towards my baby and bought her a ring.......... and pinion, differential, and axles... no more woman to tell me that i cant buy :q:q:q:q for my cars its kinda nice and hopefully when i get the car fixed it will attract some ladies my way...lol

There was a reality TV show on BBC America a couple of nights ago about men who are in love with their cars!

I watched some of it, thinking it was gonna be about obsessive 'car guy' types. :lol:

It wasn't!!! :shifty:

Needless to say, I switched off. :(

i was flipping at the father-in-laws house the other day, and came across a clip of this on some stupid show on E! the guy was licking the front of his vw bug and was describing what its like to fukk the tail pipe!!!:eek:

Haha... Yeah, that's the show!

F...ing freaks!

Once I realized what it was I went off and did car work. :shifty:

Wife watched it all - and checked on me in the garage - twice! LMAO.

Tell me what it is about them.

When you are single a car can be a chick magnet. When you are in a relationship it is the most despised-item a man can own.

Has anyone else noticed this:confused:

:lol:

Well then, don't be in a relationship. Problem solved. ;)

Holy Cr*p thats funny! I like staring at my Mark a lot, but thats all:shifty: . I loved Christine. That would be sweet...........except for the over-possesive kill all your friens part. Wouldn't have to lock it though.:D My 90 Ann SC was like Christine, would shut down on her randomly. Start up no problem for me. She still complains about that car not liking her. I still warn her to be nice to my Mark so it doesn't happen again.;)

LMAO!!!
Great video!!

My fiance was the only woman I knew that understood about guys and their cars. Too bad she died. Miss her alot.

I was seeing this gal for a while, and brought her home one afternoon. When she saw the 2-'55 crown vics and the '88 Town Car parts car in the driveway, she said: "Your lucky I don't live here. Those cars would have to go." I let it slide and we went inside and ' hung out' for a few hours. On the the ride home in the Mark, while we were on the highway doin' about 75, she said: 'Slow down, you're goin' too fast." so I slowed down to shut her up. A little later she again told me to slow down. I looked down at the speedo and said to her; "I'm doin' the speed limit which is 60. I'm not goin' any slower on this road." When we got back to her house she got out and noticed that I didn't and the car was still running. "Are you coming in?" she said. I said: " No, I'm not coming in. I don't like your attitude about my cars and my driving. I won't be calling you any more." She slammed the door. I lit up the tires and left in a cloud of smoke, never to see her again.

Bottom line here is:
Cars have been a part of my life since I was old enough to know what they are.
If you don't like my toys, you can't play with me!

Good job on ditching the girl!

:Beer
Note to girls: NEVER mess with a man's dog, his friends, or his hobbies. :)

Oh yeah, and Christine is an AWESOME film! Seen it at least 50 times now.

I dumped a girl in Jr High because she said I loved my dog too much. My current girlfriend used to HATE the attention and money I put into the LS but she's come around a bit.

My girlfriend hates that the Mark always has something wrong with it, hates that I spend time/money on it.
But when we're on the highway its a different story. All that needs to happen is a guy with his girl in the front seat to pull up and try to catch our attention, she'll egg me on to blow by him or leave em in the dust. She also hates that it draws a lot of attention from people, which she assumes (knows) happens when shes not in the car as well.

It is supposed to be a 1958 (model year) Plymouth Fury.

Look at the headlights.
A '58 plymouth has two headlights per side.
A '57 has one headlight per side and has a large turn signal/parking light where the second headlight on the '58 is.
Christine is a '58 Plymouth Fury.

Look at the headlights.
A '58 plymouth has two headlights per side.
A '57 has one headlight per side and has a large turn signal/parking light where the second headlight on the '58 is.
Christine is a '58 Plymouth Fury.

remember when you could go driving and identify on coming autos from their headlights - and I ain't even that old! Our dad used to make a game out of it....lol too much fun

Members online

No members online now.
Back