relationships and cars

JWerner2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Tell me what it is about them.

When you are single a car can be a chick magnet. When you are in a relationship it is the most despised-item a man can own.

Has anyone else noticed this:confused:

:lol:

well in my experience my gf asked me what we are going to take on vacation... I say the lincoln probable cause she can actually drive it but i can tell shes a little dissappointed so i ask why is that ok and she said " yeah but the Cobra is just hott" kinda made me pretty happy that she actually liked the car. she likes the lincoln too but she likes the looks we get in the cobra and the noise it makes.

But in most cases i see what you are talking about....

A woman may see that you take excellent care of your car and believe that in turn, she may be taken care of as well.

Until reality sets in and all the time and attention to detail to the car takes energy away from her.

It is hard to have 2 "girlfriends" living under the same roof. I watched a few gfs get the evil eye when they saw me get excited around my rides. Spending money and time hand waxing the sheetmetal instead of her. lol...

You get to trade your independence for her to have a sense of security.

Last edited by a moderator:
so far i havent had this problem

one my girlfriends friend said that she would go out with me just for my car.....lol weirdo

I've owned 23 cars since I was 14... never let them get in the way, the GF knows her place.

Oh,... Im not saying its getting in the way;) .

Its just why do chicks idolize the things but once your tied down they hate it?:confused:

I never showed the car anymore appreciation than my wife but she is just starting to really despise my car.

yeah well cars are my first love and she is going to have to deal with it or hit the road...as of now im doing good though she even wants a toy of her own....

I wish the g/f/wife could be treated just like your ride! If you love it, keep it,

cherish it, caress it, and promise to take good care of it... forever!

If you don't, put up with it as long as you can until you can't stand it anymore, then simply

TRADE HER IN! high maintenance b**ch... TRADE HER IN! Saggy and

Sloppy... TRADE HER IN! Want something a little leaner and younger with nice

curves... TRADE HER IN!

Works for me!;)

lol try being a girl and have guys get jealous of your car! It's the craziest thing..."you spend to much time on your cars", "you spend too much money on your cars", "you talk to much about your cars"...and the best one yet: "oh, yeah, right, you go on LVC just for the cars huh!!!"

OK I will admit once I was busted rubbing my leather late one evening...but when I'm in my Mark, we become one and what happens after that I can't be held responsible for...or charge admission too...lol, see he gets something out of it too lol. You think a guy would feel secure knowing what I'm riding...I don't get it...and neither did they! lol

Smooches
MsM8

lol what is a SEAT! lol Wonder what they'd think of a butt-ugly dude in a black Aston Martin (Aston Martins are ugly!!!)
MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back