Recroming your Headlights...A Different Way?

show pics? you say it came out chrome everyone wants to see if its chrome then i'll stick my foot in my mouth.

I should've took more pics since I took the first set, but I didn't. I already bonded the lights together. I am testing the lights out now, to see how well the illuminate the road. I am not expecting anyone to put their foot in their mouth or eat their words. I do my own thing. Once I put them in the car, I will see how they look.

Dang it Greg...lol I thought you already knew about the chrome paint sucking arse...I guess i'll butt out because this is your moment in life to find that out bro...lol

I don't think it sucks, because......(wait for it)....
There is a technique to spraying it that I learned from a well known painter. Since everyone thinks it sucks, I'm done trying to convince anyone otherwise.

Ya know a good way to shut people up and convince them other then "I am really good at shaking a can and pressing a button" that they actually look chrome? SHOW A DAMN PICTURE!

Going by the fact that you refuse to show the final product has me believing that you are just being defensive and they do, in fact, not reflect.

Members online

No members online now.
Back