Really? Are you kidding me??

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I've seen the local Lincoln dealer put a Mark out on the lot. A 94 Mark VIII with 74k miles on it. I have to admit, it is clean. Obviously owned by an elderly couple. Check out the price. I want what their smoking asking for a price like that. Broken grille, and I suspect they don't know the front airbags are leaking either.
102_0786.jpg

102_0787.jpg

102_0788.jpg

102_0789.jpg

102_0791.jpg

102_0793.jpg

102_0794.jpg

102_0795.jpg

There was a 95 on the lot near me... looked pretty clean then I looked inside and it had 150k on it... asking price was 6k... I told them ill take it for 2 and they laughed at me.

pass the crack pipe man, also notice the buttons for fuel release and trunk release ar gone

The rear ashtray is gone too. I bought mine with 50k almost 6 years ago for about half that. They will let it rot on the lot forever with that price.

You two get in my glaucoma medicine again? The buttons are black. The ash tray is there, you can see it cause the door is open.

only thing i noticed missing inside is the light cover on the driver door panel, free at any salvage yard, and the carpet glue is letting loose on the console, ?? ashtray wood-grain is cracked??, explain that the rear window trim is capsulated in the glass, so the whole window would have to be replaced to fix that--the glass is about $1000, plus the leaky air ride and busted grill, and it has the cheaper sound system in it
i would be willing to bet you could get it for 5k cash

then you do all the fixes that we all know how to do for way cheaper and you got yourself an ugly colored nice ride

most dealerships mark over book and hope for commision, educate yourself on the KBB and then do buisiness

There is no way in hell that the dealer is in it over $1700 and if they are in it that much they are dumb. They are shootin for the moon at that price.

Ugly POS color combo omfg i wouldnt pay $1400.

PS it has the WORST wheel option also....EPIC FAIL!!

8 thousand dollars holy :q:q:q:q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will sell that car super fast for that price, not.

That dealer prob has 12 to 15 in it these cars bring next to nothing at auction so that's prob why its out there if it sells for that great if not he hasn't lost anything

It's a dealership all the prices are to the moon. I'm sure they don't expect to get that for it.

You know, you can pull the same dealer BS on them.

Be like, "you know, this thing has a messed up air ride. It leaks in the front. THIS CAN ONLY BE REPAIRED AT A FORD DEALER FOR $2500

I'm not sure why, but I've always like that Green color (evergreen frost?) on Mark VIII's. It's like I'm strangely attracted to it? If I ever found a nice one for sale in that color while I was looking I would have bought one!

Of course the actual colors of my Mark VIII's are/were boring, my 93 was black and my 98 is White Pearlescent.

i had one, i was going to fix it and keep it for myself but there was a problem with the title so we just parted it instead it had potential it was clean. it is a badass color in person.
greenmarkVIII002.jpg

I like the exterior color. I agree it needs black interior or possibly gray. I've got all that damn peanut butter in my white 94 and I'm ready for a change.

you should get them to fix the airride before you say your gonna buy it, then never answer your phone, one mark save by a dealership

Man thats actually the exit i take to go home... How close are you to the dealership??? Im within 5 miles!

Another mark owner in the area!!!!

Members online

Back