Pulled Over!!!

oh man.... i actually saw the same cop today at a stop-light on the way to work, He kept staring at me, so i just stared right back... I have a bad feeling this cop is going to Fu** with me..
I'm going down to the station later today to file a complaint!!

MikeB said:
Around 10 years ago I was pulled over for speeding about 2am after driving my girlfriend home.
I was driving a brand new Nissan extended cab lifted on 35' tires, 5% tint, and four 12's in the cab.
The cop gave me the sobriety tests and he said I failed them all (I hadn't had a drink in days)so he needed to take me in. At which point I told him he better get me the breathalizer, now.
Then the a$$whole made me wait outside the truck while the K-9 unit was comming with the breathalizer, which wouldn't have been a problem except I was only wearing boxers. No shirt, no shoes and it was December. I did have a hunting vest in the back but he wouldn't let me get it.
When the lady cop with the breathalizer got there she asked me why I was shaking naked in the street, so I explained with a few four letter words and she ripped the other cop a new one.
After two hours I passed the breathalizer, the dog found nothing, and the ba$tard still gave me a ticket for 55 in a 35 mph zone.

Years went by and one day a familiar face came into my audio shop wanting to have a stereo installed in his new Corvette (under 2000 miles).

I padded the equipment and labor prices to more than compensate for that little ticket.

Oh, and have you ever seen a new Corvette do donuts and get stuck up to the body in a gravel pit, then drug out with a chain attached to a 4x4 Nissan ? :steering

I have.

When he came in to your store did he reconize you?

I guess because of my age I don't get pulled over much anymore. Unless I'm doing something stupid. Which I can still do. My middle son is 21, he gets pulled over several times a month. And always gets his car searched. I asked him why, he told me he didn't know. He's young and they know it !! But lucky for him he never has anything to get busted with. They just break his BALLS. Hillsborough County Florida has a lot of Sheriff Deputy's. There the biggest bunch of a$$holes I've ever seen. I told my son to start getting badge #'s, then we can call Internal Affairs and report them. My son told me they never get him on anything, they just pull him over, and make up some bullsh!t excuse on why the pulled him over. Crap like this needs to stop !!! A co-worker of mine has a brother thats a Deputy. He tells me of all the DRINKING partys they have, then go out and drive and tear up the streets. I'd love to get it all on video and then go to Sheriff. But my buddy won't tell me where they have there partys. Hang in there guys this is all over the Country. Most Cops "think" there above the law.

the only thing on my record is a 10 over and a dwls driving while license is suspended.. i was out of town for work and didnt pay my tkt... completly forgot about it so they suspended my license, and i got pulled over when i was driving..... I fought that one nice and hard.. they dropped the points... but i had to still pay fines, and they gave my stinkin 40 hrs community service, and 3 days work program.. you talk about being tough on people...

I used to get pulled over so much in my old car the narcos, not cops, knew me by my first name.
Example of conversation:
:narco comes up to window:
narc:"Hey Jerry, whats goin on?"
me:"Nothin much, just tryin to enjoy my day."
narc:"Yeah, its a beautiful day, you wanna step outta of the car for me?"
me:"Sure, no problem."
narc:"Put your hands on the hood and spread your legs."
:While patting me down and grabbing my nuts:
narc:"You been getting into any trouble lately?"
me:"not really."
narc:"Have any thing in the car?"
me:"Not that I know of."
:They never ask if they can search your car, while searching through my car, :
narc:"What year is this, its very clean."
me:"Its an '89, I try to take care of it."
:After finding nothing:
narc:"Alright, stay outta trouble."
I go on my way.
It's almost impossible to get pulled over by cops in Chicago unless you're doing 100 or you're driving with somebody on the hood of your car.

BIG CELO said:
When he came in to your store did he reconize you?
No he didn't and I didn't recognize him either untill he gave me his (business)card. How could you forget a name like Justin Pickle and if there are more than one , how many are police.

I would never suggest that all cops are a$$wholes but power corrupts even the best of us and even though we would like to think that stereotyping is wrong, its a natural process in the brain that is reinforced by the situations we experience.

I've witnessed a few instances of descrimination, either for being young with a nice vehicle or being with friends who were DWB (Driving While Black) and therefore I don't trust Traffic Cops. With that knowledge, how can I blame a cop that has seen more young and minority groups commiting offenses for not looking the other way as I drive by with 6k in tires and rims and more $$$ in stereo than in the car. Now I didn't say the young and minority groups are commiting more offenses, but its easier for a cop to spot them or even hear them comming.

I always told my customers that stickers on a vehicle naming the expensive equipment inside were called "Please come steal my $hit stickers" and big crome rims and fancy paint jobs were "Pull me over accessories."

It's a shame, but it's a fact.
One of my best customers was a major dealer in the LA and MS area and he said, "If you don't want to get picked out of a crowd you have to blend in." Then he got into his white F150 with 20K worth of stereo and drove away. His other 6 cars sat at the house most of the time.

Since I bought my LS the only changes I made to the outside was 1k worth of tires and a college logo plate for the rear. I've gotten some warning flashes and sirens but have yet to be pulled over, which before was at least a monthly occurance. The funny thing is I'm driving faster now than before.

Smile, you're on candid camera

Do like I do, when they are being asses. Ask them to speak up and smile so that your lawyer who is on the other end of the phone can get everything clear. After all he would not want to have bad audio and video at the trial to have his badge taken away. I did this exact thing while holding my phone up at the cop and he sure did beat a quick path to his car and take off leaving me standing there on the side of the road with a big smile on my face.

Not all cops are bad, just the ones that wear uniforms or carry badges!!
:Beer

bufordtpisser said:
Not all cops are bad, just the ones that wear uniforms or carry badges!! :Beer

I second that one :invasion:

MikeB said:
No he didn't and I didn't recognize him either untill he gave me his (business)card. How could you forget a name like Justin Pickle and if there are more than one , how many are police.

I would never suggest that all cops are a$$wholes but power corrupts even the best of us and even though we would like to think that stereotyping is wrong, its a natural process in the brain that is reinforced by the situations we experience.

I've witnessed a few instances of descrimination, either for being young with a nice vehicle or being with friends who were DWB (Driving While Black) and therefore I don't trust Traffic Cops. With that knowledge, how can I blame a cop that has seen more young and minority groups commiting offenses for not looking the other way as I drive by with 6k in tires and rims and more $$$ in stereo than in the car. Now I didn't say the young and minority groups are commiting more offenses, but its easier for a cop to spot them or even hear them comming.

I always told my customers that stickers on a vehicle naming the expensive equipment inside were called "Please come steal my $hit stickers" and big crome rims and fancy paint jobs were "Pull me over accessories."

It's a shame, but it's a fact.
One of my best customers was a major dealer in the LA and MS area and he said, "If you don't want to get picked out of a crowd you have to blend in." Then he got into his white F150 with 20K worth of stereo and drove away. His other 6 cars sat at the house most of the time.

Since I bought my LS the only changes I made to the outside was 1k worth of tires and a college logo plate for the rear. I've gotten some warning flashes and sirens but have yet to be pulled over, which before was at least a monthly occurance. The funny thing is I'm driving faster now than before.

I don't trust any cops period!! Some of the power does get to some cops head and some other cops the power get so much to handle that they start becoming crooked cops thinking they can get away with certain things!! Glad to hear you jacked up the price on officer PICKLE...officer JUSTIN PICKLE!! What an aZZ

I got pulled over twice a month in my old car. 82 Olds. Cutlass Supreme. But my lincoln is great, only have gotten 2 tickets with it.

I found that my illegal tint helped me out a lot, before the tint i would always get scared and scare at the cops and while staring they thought i had something to be nervious about. But now i can stare at them and they can't see me and they don't really inforce the tint thing any more over here, unless you do something stupid then they will add it to your ticket.

On my b.day last year i was driving home and i made a U turn and sped up because cars were comming and i didn't want to impede on the traffic. Turned out the headlights were cops (2 cars). I stopped at a red light and they were behind me but i still didn't know they were cops. It was cold and i just left the place i was at so i was putting on my sweatshirt and the light turned green on me and when i noticed it i pressed the gas really fast and lit the tires up on accident. Two seconds later i saw x-mas hell lights in my mirror and pulled over. Rolled down my windows real fast. The cop asked me where i was going, where i was comming from, why i was out at 2 am, why i was driving such a nice car, whos car is it, had i been drinking, am i under the influence of anything. He didn't search the car but he got his maglight and shined it on my backseats only and that was it for that. He tells me to step out and hands on my head spread my legs, rubbed on my sack for a little bit. Then sat me on the curb. I was being nice to him and i also let him know it was my b.day and told him to let me go. He said "one minute" went into his car. He came out and said, "Well i am going to cut you a deal today, because its your b.day i am not going to write you a ticket for speeding, and i am not going to write you a ticket for no front license plate. And i am not going to write you a ticket for being mexican(he didn't say that lol) But i am going to write you a citation for 'lane straddling' " WTF is that??? anyways kept postponing my trial and went to court finally and he didn't show so i got my money back and case dismissed. about two weeks after that ticket i got another ticket for calfornia stop and i payed that one and went to traffic school so dismissed... Thats it for tickets in that car.

I don't hate cops, most are pretty ok around here, they have enough idiots around here to keep them from getting bored. although i have never been pulled over when the sun is out. Some select cops are :q:q:qs though. Was sitting with my friend in the back of his pickup eating in n out one day parked in a parking lot and the :q:q:q(white) came up to us and wrote us both fines for loitering. My friend (black) told him that the ticket was stupid (not in a malitious tone either) and the cop harassed him, searched him, and threatened to tow his truck.

I just hate cops.. ALL COPS.... i wont even get started on state troopers.. lol

I got pulled over for no reason and they search my car ( with my permission) and didnt find nothing at all.. i had my smoking stash hidden real well..i was :q:q:q:qting my pants but i knew if i act suspicous he'll try to nail me more.. reverse pshycology works.. i said sure officer do what ever u need to to get ur job done so i can be on my way i'm in a rush to go to work overtime....
I'm pretty sure he thought he was going to get me for something bc my car is always park in all the drug activity street.. not my fault all my friend live in downtown..
i was in the back seat ( not handcuffs) for one hour.. to the cops that have nothing to do and pull people over without a cuase.. :q:q:q:q'em.. and to the ones that do their jobs teh correct ways.. stay right and make it home safe everynight..

brentalan said:
I have generally found the oppisite with the Lincoln, cops ignore it because it's not like some attention grabbing Mustang or Camaro.

i agree with u brent. since i got mine it is like the cops just wave and go on.
i havent had any prob with them.

Why do you guys let them search your car when they pull you over? I have always told them "no."

i told them no, until they brought the k9 and searched around my car... then the dog started barking, and he pulled me out,, then they searched the inside... and still didnt find anything... he must of had a doggy treat in his hand.. lol

Racial / gender / age profiling SUCKS, but it happens. Cops should NOT pull you over UNLESS you are doing something wrong, like speeding or weaving in your lane. THEN they have "probable cause", and can then pull you over. At that point, the door is wide open for questioning (how many drinks have you had?, can I search your car?, etc). HOW you react to those questions will make ALL the difference in the world in whether the cop will "harass" you or not. If you start being a smart ass, you are guaranteed to get "harassed".

Personally, I would never allow a cop to search my car without a search warrant. NOT because I'd be afraid of what he might find (although that long-lost roach left burried under the carpet by a previous owner always concerns me), but because I refuse to surrender my rights to a cop. I'd at LEAST ask the cop WHY he wants to search my car, then respectfully request that he obtain a search warrant first, then I'd be happy to comply.

A friend of mine got pulled over once late at night driving under the influence. He locked the doors and kept the windows shut and told the cop that he did not trust him that he was a real cop (at the time there had been many instances of fake cops pulling over women and raping them). My friend demanded that the cop obtain a search warrant signed by a judge before he'd open his door and get out of the car. While the cop got the warrant, my friend slept off his buzz in the back seat, and by the time the warrant was obtained (takes a while late at night) he was able to pass the breathalizer test.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Racial / gender / age profiling SUCKS, but it happens. Cops should NOT pull you over UNLESS you are doing something wrong, like speeding or weaving in your lane. THEN they have "probable cause", and can then pull you over. At that point, the door is wide open for questioning (how many drinks have you had?, can I search your car?, etc). HOW you react to those questions will make ALL the difference in the world in whether the cop will "harass" you or not. If you start being a smart ass, you are guaranteed to get "harassed".

Personally, I would never allow a cop to search my car without a search warrant. NOT because I'd be afraid of what he might find (although that long-lost roach left burried under the carpet by a previous owner always concerns me), but because I refuse to surrender my rights to a cop. I'd at LEAST ask the cop WHY he wants to search my car, then respectfully request that he obtain a search warrant first, then I'd be happy to comply.

A friend of mine got pulled over once late at night driving under the influence. He locked the doors and kept the windows shut and told the cop that he did not trust him that he was a real cop (at the time there had been many instances of fake cops pulling over women and raping them). My friend demanded that the cop obtain a search warrant signed by a judge before he'd open his door and get out of the car. While the cop got the warrant, my friend slept off his buzz in the back seat, and by the time the warrant was obtained (takes a while late at night) he was able to pass the breathalizer test.

One time my friend was driving drunk, and he was pretty smashed which wasn't good, and he had an half bottle of vodka on the passenger side floor, which my other friend had between his feet. Low and behold he gets pulled over for "rolling" through a stop sign. What he did next amazed the :q:q:q:q out of me, considering this guy is an idiot. He pulls over, turns off his car, takes the keys out, steps outside the car with the car keys in one hand and the bottle of vodka in the other, puts both hands up in the air, he's doing this while the cops are getting out of their car, drops his keys, opens the bottle of vodka and starts chugging. The cops arrest him and give him a breathalizer at the station and he fails, obviously, but he beats the case in court. Turns out the cops couldn't prove he was drunk while driving the car. He said he was completely sober while driving and got drunk after he got out of the car and chugged the bottle. Lucky SOB.

pour me another one said:
One time my friend was driving drunk, and he was pretty smashed which wasn't good, and he had an half bottle of vodka on the passenger side floor, which my other friend had between his feet. Low and behold he gets pulled over for "rolling" through a stop sign. What he did next amazed the :q:q:q:q out of me, considering this guy is an idiot. He pulls over, turns off his car, takes the keys out, steps outside the car with the car keys in one hand and the bottle of vodka in the other, puts both hands up in the air, he's doing this while the cops are getting out of their car, drops his keys, opens the bottle of vodka and starts chugging. The cops arrest him and give him a breathalizer at the station and he fails, obviously, but he beats the case in court. Turns out the cops couldn't prove he was drunk while driving the car. He said he was completely sober while driving and got drunk after he got out of the car and chugged the bottle. Lucky SOB.

Anyone that drives drunk deserves to die in my honest opinion =)

Oops, hit enter so toon... continued..

Anyone that drives drunk deserves to die just like friends of mine who died by the hands of someone as absolutely retarded as your so called friends are.

Besides, Something isn't right there, even if they had been drinking before like you said, and they got the breathalizer after, they'd still have registered... How else do you "prove" someone is driving drunk like you say they couldn't? Last time i checked with vodka staying in your breath alot longer per hour/glass than any other alcohol.

Sounds like he paid some people off to not look like more of a jack ass than he already is.

I only can wish the worst of things to happen to him in the future, perhaps take one of his own family members out or one of yours, then lets see how much light you make of the situation.

IF YOU DRINK AND DRIVE YOU ARE A RETARD <-- remember that

By the way if you really want to post about some stuff like that, read this http://www.freep.com/news/locoak/wreck4e_20050504.htm it happened today by someone as stupid as your friend.

I'm clapping for the helpelessly retarded drunks on the road.. good job guys.

-DIDJI

Amen to that. I can't stand morons who take the lives of other innocent people into their own hands.

didjital| said:
Oops, hit enter so toon... continued..

Anyone that drives drunk deserves to die just like friends of mine who died by the hands of someone as absolutely retarded as your so called friends are.

Besides, Something isn't right there, even if they had been drinking before like you said, and they got the breathalizer after, they'd still have registered... How else do you "prove" someone is driving drunk like you say they couldn't? Last time i checked with vodka staying in your breath alot longer per hour/glass than any other alcohol.

Sounds like he paid some people off to not look like more of a jack ass than he already is.

I only can wish the worst of things to happen to him in the future, perhaps take one of his own family members out or one of yours, then lets see how much light you make of the situation.

IF YOU DRINK AND DRIVE YOU ARE A RETARD <-- remember that

-DIDJI

People drink and drive everyday. To each his own. I've had friends that have died while drinking and driving, I've had friends that have died in a car accident when being sober.
You just answered your own question. They couldn't prove that he was drunk while he was in the car, but they could prove that he was drunk while standing outside the car, not driving. He drank the vodka while standing outside of the car. Plus they didn't test the passenger, they let him go. There is no way the cop could prove he was drunk while driving, he could only prove that he was drunk while standing next to his car. If you drink right before a breathlizer or drink all night and take the breathalizer, an alcohol content will still show up. Like they say when you have to get a breathalizer in your car, I used to have to install them, don't use mouth wash or take cough syrup before blowing because it will show up.

Perhaps my post was confusing -- First off if they pull a driver over, and they're drunk in the car, how do they prove it then? Probably by a breathalizer or test at the station, and i highly doubt within the 1 minute he chugged it, from when they took it away "he was that drunk". Besides I know plenty about the law, and getting out in the middle of a road without a cops telling you, to, having an open intoxicant in the car, and drinking in public is disorderly conduct, he got something, hes just not telling.

Never the less im not going to argue his stupidity, And yeah people do die in accidents every day, so how in gods name can you even attempt to compare that to a loved one dying by the hand a stupid ass like your friend?

Oh wait you can't, its not happened 'yet'

Good luck in the future Im praying for your friend, just not in the way most might like ;)

People drink and drive everyday. To each his own.

TRUE, BUT... if it ONLY effected the one doing it I owuld not care... BUT being THAT retard could kill me or my loved ones.. its NOT TO EACH HIS OWN! B/c the drunk usuallty lives!

Members online

No members online now.
Back