Pulled Over!!!

didjital| said:
Perhaps my post was confusing -- First off if they pull a driver over, and they're drunk in the car, how do they prove it then? Probably by a breathalizer or test at the station, and i highly doubt within the 1 minute he chugged it, from when they took it away "he was that drunk"

Never the less im not going to argue his stupidity, And yeah people do die in accidents every day, so how in gods name can you even attempt to compare that to a loved one dying by the hand a stupid ass like your friend?

Oh wait you can't, its not happened 'yet'

Good luck in the future Im praying for your friend, just not in the way most might like ;)

Like I said before, my friend is an idiot. I don't condone drinking and driving what so ever. I'm just saying that it happens because there are idiots out there like my friend.
Once again, cops turn on the lights and you pull over. The cops sit there and run your plate, while they were doing this, my friend steps out of the car and drinks. Then the cops step out of the car and arrest him. Take him to the station and test him. Got it?

IL-LS said:
TRUE, BUT... if it ONLY effected the one doing it I owuld not care... BUT being THAT retard could kill me or my loved ones.. its NOT TO EACH HIS OWN! B/c the drunk usuallty lives!

I know what you mean. I meant to each his own only to the fact that I can only do so much to prevent stuff like this. I wasn't there when it happened so I couldn't do any thing about it. I've picked up my friends before because they were drunk and I didn't want them to drive. I know what you mean.

pour me another one said:
I know what you mean. I meant to each his own only to the fact that I can only do so much to prevent stuff like this. I wasn't there when it happened so I couldn't do any thing about it. I've picked up my friends before because they were drunk and I didn't want them to drive. I know what you mean.

You're a great person for that. I and everyone else thank anyone who can tell even a friend their going to far, and to do the right thing.

pour me another one said:

Fair enough :) :Beer

Pulled over

Hey I have a 2000 LS v8 BLACK and I got 3 tickets within 1.5 years in Nassau County.... haters.

Attitude man, it's the difference between a chat, and a bunch of tickets. Be nice and respectful to any/all cops, and you get off lightly. Cause EVERY time I've been pulled over, I've deserved the attention. But I've only got a ticket a few times. And I deserved every single one of them :D.

I haven't been pulled over once in my LS though (even though I've done my most agressive driving ever in it), and I'm also way too young for the LS (25), and don't look the part either.

I used to get tickets once/year or every other year or so before I got my LS.
With my LS, I have been pulled over 3 times in last three years.
NO TICKETS!!! so far it's all been a warning.
One warning for speeding, another for tinted license plate, one for blue LED angel lights. All 3, cop was going on opposite direction and did a u-turn to follow me then got pulled over. Maybe thought I was too young to drive a lincoln(???), gets pulled over, I have all the correct paper work, they give me (or come up with) some warning and let me go.
Im always friendly with them.
when you have been robbed at gun point, cops are your best friend.

The last two times I have been pulled over I was doing 15-20 over. Each time the cop came to my window, I had my DL and reg. ready, my window down, I was smiling, and I said, "You got me, I am sooo sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my speed." I act real sheepish and deferential, which gives them a feeling of being in charge, and both times they didn't even go back to their car, they just looked at my DL and said, "All right, I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time...", etc. To which I reply, "Thanks so much, officer, I don't deserve it." Then I go on my merry way. Of course I live in Louisville, which is a lot like Andy Griffith's Mayberry, so that may have something to do with it. I also only drive 9 mph over most of the time, which means no points if they want to ticket me. It's not worth it to them and I haven't had a ticket in over 10 years. Not a very exciting story, I know, but I like to stay out of the spotlight.

My motto: Kiss the butt of the cop, it's worth it in the pocketbook.

BTW, these stories are amazing.

In my run ins w/ "The Law" it usally been wrong place wrong time and luckly I'm not doing anything ileagle so I don't get in trouble but the first time I got pulled over was in my 71 Ford F100 you know. And I was on my way to work and was runnig a lil late so you guessed it I was speeding and a Hypo got me and i was doing 65+ in a 55. So I pulled over had my stuff ready but wasn't in view cop asked for it gave it to him he looked over it at the time I had OK licence plate on it in the end I was real polite he was nice to and I just got a warning for my plate/

P.S. It also helped that there was accident passed my house.

Members online

No members online now.
Back