Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im getting bored with some of these threads so im starting a new one
I changed the intake a couple times.

bay.jpg

bay1.jpg

bay2.jpg

bay3.jpg

how hard was it to get rid of the lower air resonator, the one you have to cut off.

Contest winner!

1motor97.jpg

2motor97.jpg

My 94's motor...dirty, and messy...but wait until I clean it up!

Intech%20cover.JPG

BTW, I see the N2O bottle picture in a post above....unless your motor is in the trunk...TRUNK SHOTS dont count!!! :)

BTW, I see the N2O bottle picture in a post above....unless your motor is in the trunk...TRUNK SHOTS dont count!!! :)

That's 125 hp in that trunk
about 40% of whats under the hood LOL. :slam

seanklsc I noticed that your ICEBOX installation was wrong. You have to remove the clamp from the K&N and put it on the inboard side (Firewall), this way it pushes the ICEBOX tighter to the front.

ONEBADMK8 said:
seanklsc I noticed that your ICEBOX installation was wrong. You have to remove the clamp from the K&N and put it on the inboard side (Firewall), this way it pushes the ICEBOX tighter to the front.
Ah, Geno. Ever that keen eye for squeezing that extra ounce of performance out of every ride.

Same ole, same ole...

bling1.jpg

bling2.jpg

bling3.jpg

Need some new pics... but it needs to warmup some so I can get some work done.

JP, you too. Move the clamp on the outside of the ICEBOX. It makes it fit much tighter and better. Same ol' same ol' or not it still looks SLAMIN'!

driller said:
Same ole, same ole...

Need some new pics... but it needs to warmup some so I can get some work done.

Looking good as always JP

Yea, I need to throw some money into the engine this spring.

Chicago finally has some decent weather coming this week. Almost 70 on Wednesday ! WOOO.

I have a quick question. Doe anyone have an extra rubber adapter thingy that goes onto the maf unit from the thottle body tube. I also need to know how to make it fit onto the MAF sensor unit without cutting it and making it work. the diameter of the rubber adapter was too large for the stock maf unit, anyone know how to fit it correctly. I think I need a o ring adapter that goes on the maf unit to make it fit tight.

Any suggestions ?

StraDog said:
Yea, I need to throw some money into the engine this spring.

Chicago finally has some decent weather coming this week. Almost 70 on Wednesday ! WOOO.

I have a quick question. Doe anyone have an extra rubber adapter thingy that goes onto the maf unit from the thottle body tube. I also need to know how to make it fit onto the MAF sensor unit without cutting it and making it work. the diameter of the rubber adapter was too large for the stock maf unit, anyone know how to fit it correctly. I think I need a o ring adapter that goes on the maf unit to make it fit tight.

Any suggestions ?

What mass air are you dealing with that you need the o ring for?

Just the stock MAF unit. When I tried to put the rubber adapter from the throttle body tube to the stock MAF, it was too large and wouldn't hold in place. Maybe I was dumb, but I think a rubber adapter needs to go on the MAF first, much like a O-Ring, then have the throttle body tube rubber connector go onto the O-ring adapter so it tightens up firm and completely sealed.

I know this is very confusing, but I don't know which other way to put it.

ONEBADMK8 said:
JP, you too. Move the clamp on the outside of the ICEBOX. It makes it fit much tighter and better.

Yeah, I took care of that last time I was chastised! :Beer

mini-100_0297.jpg

Got a whole new MAF setup now and need to take new pics. Plans are in the works for even more show AND go!

Here's a teaser...

mini-IMG_0241.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back