Post pics of all your Modified, Custom, Unique & Exotic Mark VIIIs

Damn that is tempting.... hmmmm..... I gotta see Mike, it is a 6 hour drive so I may or may not be able to swing it....

found the original rendering of rays dream

2373670033_medium.jpg

94 is in illinois right now. I'm leaving at 11:00 MST wednesday. I'm looking forward to driving the hell out of it though.

My GMC fool. :D

Look in the other pics thread you started; for............Well, pics of it. :D

I'm going to bed now.....All you kids be good and don't you DARE wake me up. I'll be bringing the belt with me.

Mike

I have that pic hanging in my garage chicken. Maybe I should track that guy down and see how much he wants for the car.

Hey KID, I'll be in Illinois this week till sunday morning. A few of us are talking about meeting in either Peoria, or Champaign Illinois for lunch. You should look at comming down for a bit.

Mike

i hope not just for lunch:eek:

nice intake and valve covers, who powder coated those? my hands still hurt from smoothing that intake out!!!!!

sweet engine bay pic.... my only advice would be to get a new oil cap.. the rest looks freakin awesome

and light blue out the crossover tube too

it looks good the way it is.. blueing that out too might be a bit much and draw your attention away from whats important

The crossover tube is gonna be painted black and the blue wire loom is gonna be replaced with black. Still has some work to do but its a good start.

Jamie- every time I pop the hood I think about you and all the work you put into the intake and cam covers. Thanks again bro!

Members online

No members online now.
Back