Post pics of all your Modified, Custom, Unique & Exotic Mark VIIIs

mini-DSC01583.jpg

mini-06-53.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

Just doit for us newer guys that have no idea what the deal is with the yellow mark.

Phreak, wtf are you up to now lolol i knew you have been quiet for too long :D
i got pics somewhere, too many flash drives ugh! anyone got any pics of rays old mark "pre barney" you know the one where he shaved the tail light etc, it was white in the end, i cant seem to find them now, i know i got them somewhere.
and kid im proud of you no yellow pics (no! dont do it!)

HEH my life has been totally upside down for that last year, I lost my GF of 2 years to a drunk driver and my job of 5 on Valentines day last year. I was out of a job til July then my father suddenly died on Oct 17th then all of the major customers at my job collapsed so they let me go on Oct. 31, . So I've had a very hard year, but once I get back on my feet and in the right mind the Mark will be back

Yo Phreakness what did you do with your booster? Did you use a hydroboost system or what?

Stock Mark VIII booster. Hydroboost was too much of a hassle on an untested platform. plus I didn't get it from the salvage car.

I wanna walk by it at a mall and kick all four fog lights out for no reason!

Or wait actually a good reason!

oh god that yellow mark.. Such wide snow tires up front!! what are those 185's????

you had to post it didn't ya.. last time i saw this it took 2 yrs and a therapist to get over it $()^%(^#^&_))%#

I can`t remember where I seen it, but somebody made a short wheelbase Mark out of a heavily rear ended car. Anybody else ever seen it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back