Possible NEW OEM Replacement lights?

I am in desperate need of some. I was going to get mine redone if icouldbut I would rather have new ones if the price is right.

I did get a call back from the company and they are at 200 sets. Can take up to 12 weeks!!
Im doing more research Im not letting this die.

My Buddy works at the Certfit in Pannsauken and I asked them why a huge company like that doesn't do them and they said not enough demand and too much $$ start up $$.

why does everyone want two sets? am I missing something because I would be interested in one set but if there is a good reason for two I am in for two

why does everyone want two sets? am I missing something because I would be interested in one set but if there is a good reason for two I am in for two

I want 2 because I have 3 1st gen cars, and 2 2nd gen cars with 1st gen fronts. I think they give the first gen front ends a clean look, and a more modern look. Clear HID style is the one I am talking about, just to clarify.

where do you park and store all these vehicles?

where do you park and store all these vehicles?

That's a problem I contend with all the time. Go Fast Get Tickets stored 2 for me this winter, 1 of which is still there. I have 2 to 3 at my house at any given time. 4 at my work right now. 3 at a buddy's farm, 2 more at another buddy's farm.

there is this rich dude here in Nashville who had so many cars he bought an empty warehouse to store them then turned it into a car musuem...pretty cool here is the link http://lanemotormuseum.org/

That's a problem I contend with all the time. Go Fast Get Tickets stored 2 for me this winter, 1 of which is still there. I have 2 to 3 at my house at any given time. 4 at my work right now. 3 at a buddy's farm, 2 more at another buddy's farm.

Nice dude you need to take a picture of all your cars together! I would love to see all those cross Gens you have! It's interesting to do that to one Gen II but even more so when you do that to so many of them! NICE!

You know in school they tell us that the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Well I believe they are wrong this is one of those questions that qualifies as stupid.

Sorry man just busten your balls. :cool:

Keep us posted on this Geno, and yes I am good for a couple of sets. My last new set are burnt already with only about 5 hours use. What a shame!!

Hi guys! I'm from Russia and there is a Mark 8's community here that is interested in this project also. So I gonna buy 2 sets.

Members online

Back