Possible NEW OEM Replacement lights?

If they could make them as exact duplicates of the factory HID lenses, I think they would sell more of them. No need for the factory halogen version.

I just talked to my Guy and He said for sure just do the CLEAR versions only, keeping costs down. He said He will get me some production cost info and a turnound time in the next week. Cost is the issue for sure, there very low number again which keeps production costs high but we will see you never know.

Geno, would these be true HID copies, ei, adapter rings would be needed or could a typical halogen backside be used instead, making a hybred light?

id be in for a set depending on cost of course, it never hurts to have a spare set of headlights around for the Mark VIII... Keep us posted

Just a thought, but would it be cheaper to just do the lenses and then restore the housings we all already have. I would be down for restoring my old housings and then putting the new clear lens on them.

I'd be very interested in a new style corner lamp... but haven't seen anything about those. I think they are just about the worst piece of the gen 1 mark.

Just a thought, but would it be cheaper to just do the lenses and then restore the housings we all already have. I would be down for restoring my old housings and then putting the new clear lens on them.

interesting thought. i like it.

I may be able to land a deal with a HUGE headlight manufacturer. He said if there were enough interest he could do NEW Mark VIII 1993-1996 Headlights, in both clear and faceted. How much interest would there really be in this product? Give me some feedback.

Hi Geno, can you update us with the disposition of the HID's? any word from your Manufacturer? Thanks

Even tho I'm a Gen2 owner now I would probably be up for a set. That way I could pick up a Gen1 with shot lights and convert it over to HID and sell it! Well that's if I can get myself to sell it :confused:

SH!T!!!! Where was I when this thread came out? I'd be happier than gonorrhea on a stripper pole! I'd definitely buy a set & depending on the price I'd buy a2nd set... THERE'S ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY ANOTHER MARK VIII CAN COME INTO MY DRIVE WAY!!!

THIS WOULD BE A HUGE HIT FOR ALL OF US!

i would love to get a new set for my 95 mk.

are they going to be HID or the same lights that came from the factory. sorry i have no idea whats in the mark.

Do it. I think this is an item that's more like the Cobrastar emblems than the old LMS body kit - these will sell.

Members online

No members online now.
Back