Please Lincoln!!

Kevin O'Connell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Since 1999, Gene Angelino has been supplying parts and expertise to me personanlly and to this group daily. Without reservation or charge. Our community cannot live without him, Chicken, Driller, Sapper, Pepperman, Don Pfau, and the rest (Froggy, you too *******), you guys are the heart of this group and can't survive without him.
We can't let Geno's biz die- so let's help keep his doors open!
I'm at 816-518-5525--Call me!!

Since 1999, Gene Angelino has been supplying parts and expertise to me personanlly and to this group daily. Without reservation or charge. Our community cannot live without him, Chicken, Driller, Sapper, Pepperman, Don Pfau, and the rest (Froggy, you too *******), you guys are the heart of this group and can't survive without him.
We can't let Geno's biz die- so let's help keep his doors open!
I'm at 816-518-5525--Call me!!

:confused:

I was planning to get an exhaust for my Black 98 but I just started working and I'm having to spend money fixing my Mark so I can hopefully run it Sunday at Carolina Thunder. Need a little more time.

Not out of business at all just NO business at all.

Started Lincolnmotorsport in 1996 and loved it from day 1 and still do but this is Unreal. Lower the prices, still nothing. Try to do group buys, no one signs up, I just don't understand it. I made the t shirts everyone wanted, sold a grand total of 100!! In a year!!,lmao it's almost laughable. Sold 4 hoods in 2 years, 3 wings in 3 years (at least its once a year consistent), 5 maf kits a year for the last 2 years...etc.

This is the deadest market in automotive History. Ill NEVER go out, NEVER but its unreal how sales have been dropping steadily for about 4 years now but this 2012 year has been the worst, sales have been down this year 54% thats UNREAL. If I had to live off LMS I would have passed away about 2008ish, lmao. THANK GOD I now have the printing/design nd sign shop. Just a shame to see this marketplace fade away.

PS Im selling the wing molds and the rights to the sales of our wing if anyone is interested. I also have for sale the molds for the Mark VII/Thunderbird 3 guage pillar we made years back.

Not out of business at all just NO business at all.

Started Lincolnmotorsport in 1996 and loved it from day 1 and still do but this is Unreal. Lower the prices, still nothing. Try to do group buys, no one signs up, I just don't understand it. I made the t shirts everyone wanted, sold a grand total of 100!! In a year!!,lmao it's almost laughable. Sold 4 hoods in 2 years, 3 wings in 3 years (at least its once a year consistent), 5 maf kits a year for the last 2 years...etc.

This is the deadest market in automotive History. Ill NEVER go out, NEVER but its unreal how sales have been dropping steadily for about 4 years now but this 2012 year has been the worst, sales have been down this year 54% thats UNREAL. If I had to live off LMS I would have passed away about 2008ish, lmao. THANK GOD I now have the printing/design nd sign shop. Just a shame to see this marketplace fade away.

PS Im selling the wing molds and the rights to the sales of our wing if anyone is interested. I also have for sale the molds for the Mark VII/Thunderbird 3 guage pillar we made years back.

The declining business doesn't shock me. This happens when you are selling to a SPECIFIC crowd. Only specific cars as opposed to some type of universal parts place so that lowers the amount of customers when the economy is in a slump like it is now. 2011 & 2012 have quite possibly been the worst for everyone in this nation... Except Walmart. :mad:

I wish you the best of luck Geno. You have indeed been the best of the best when it comes to our Lincolns. The sale of the wing/gauge pod molds is indeed a shocker to me. That's insane. Now I understand why you are selling the TASCA Mark.

Im not selling the Tasca, Walt is. He bought out my half of the car a couple of years ago.

I know its a nich market for sure and all nich markets fade away but this is rediculous. AGAIN I AM NOT GOING out of business, lmao Geez ultimate sounds like your reading my obituary, lmaooo. Why would the wing be a shocker thats been a known non seller for years and pod is for the 7's not the 8's. lololol

Geno are you the one who sold those lincoln star center caps for cobra r wheels? I looked at your site a while back and couldn't find anything mentioning it..if so I'll buy a set off you. It's small but hey every little bit helps right? :D

Im not selling the Tasca, Walt is. He bought out my half of the car a couple of years ago.

I know its a nich market for sure and all nich markets fade away but this is rediculous. AGAIN I AM NOT GOING out of business, lmao Geez ultimate sounds like your reading my obituary, lmaooo. Why would the wing be a shocker thats been a known non seller for years and pod is for the 7's not the 8's. lololol

Only because we're used to knowing you as the "GO TO" man when it comes to Lincolns. We don't want to see your parts fade away. I know the wing didn't sell but it's always good to know you were the one to go to when we wanted one.

I definitely do understand your situation though. Gotta do what you gotta do.

If I had wads of cash I'd bring you revenue by ordering ton's of parts from you. Good luck dude.

No offense, but it probably doesn't help that a lot of your website is out of date. There's some stuff on there that hasn't been available for years...

An updated website with only your CURRENT products, and a little bit more advertising might net you better sales.

Other than that, just like the value of the Mark VIII's has fallen sharply, so has the size of their owners' pocketbooks...

Geno are you the one who sold those lincoln star center caps for cobra r wheels? I looked at your site a while back and couldn't find anything mentioning it..if so I'll buy a set off you. It's small but hey every little bit helps right? :D

I'm in on that was just going to start looking to see if they are still avail and where to get them :)

somebody sold center cap stickers with the lincoln symbol? i only ever saw the cobra star center cap stickers...

i've been looking for lincoln center cap stickers.

Templeperformancecars.com sells the lincoln stickers for speedstars, but they will fit on a lot of different center caps.

cr gen 002a.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back