Pics of completed Gen 2 front end upgrade.

That Beretta is badass! I would love to see that driving down the road. Kill some ricers or what haha?

My question what about all the obd2 stuff. Down here in Texas we have state emissions and would need that. Did you use one out of a donor camaro? Or did you even bother?

Some counties don't require emissions testings. Around here a lot of people register their muscle cars or turbo cars in the neighboring county. No emissions, no restraint :cool:

Nice Job

Very nice car, and very well done. Too bad somebody took a dump in the engine compartment.:D

KS

Haha thanks guys. We don't have emissions test where I live. The car has no cats either.

I am actually wiring up a switch to turn the DCC solenoid valves under the hood open or closed from inside the car as we speak. This way I can go from heat to AC with the flip of a switch. No more popping the hood to turn that hot valve!

I wonder if you could wire up an aftermarket fuse block to hook up everything that doesn't work.....It would take time to rewire and hide everything but would be worth it if it would work.

That Beretta is badass! I would love to see that driving down the road. Kill some ricers or what haha?

Ricers for some reason have NEVER messed with me. Mustangs owners on the other hand. Had a few want to run'em. Its over by 60mph. I get'em on the dig and just pull on them.

The Beretta is 2700lbs. The motor stock is 240chp/195/whp/265ftlbs of torque. Mine isn't stock. Tried to dyno it. It wanted to "hop" off the dyno. Had to do some serious suspension work. Guesstimate with all the mods 300chp/240whp/300+ftlbs of torque. Cam, headers, exhaust, CAI, 2300rpm stall converter, custom axles built by The Driveshaft Shop in North Carolina, suspension work, etc... The only thing I haven't done has been turn up the boost on the supercharger. Its still at stock boost.

Ricers for some reason have NEVER messed with me. Mustangs owners on the other hand. Had a few want to run'em. Its over by 60mph. I get'em on the dig and just pull on them.

The Beretta is 2700lbs. The motor stock is 240chp/195/whp/265ftlbs of torque. Mine isn't stock. Tried to dyno it. It wanted to "hop" off the dyno. Had to do some serious suspension work. Guesstimate with all the mods 300chp/240whp/300+ftlbs of torque. Cam, headers, exhaust, CAI, 2300rpm stall converter, custom axles built by The Driveshaft Shop in North Carolina, suspension work, etc... The only thing I haven't done has been turn up the boost on the supercharger. Its still at stock boost.

Thats awesome Rollin, very impressive! Just a slight pulley change and you could be at even more hp. But why mess with whats already awesome, I bet its an absolute blast to drive :D

Ok I got everything wired up so I can now control the factory DCC solenoid with a switch from inside the car. So when I turn the switch on it closes the solenoid valves so that no coolant flows into the heater core and the AC blows cold, and when I turn the switch off it opens the valves and then you have heat. If I want something in the middle I turn on the AC and open the valves to heater core lol.

I'm uploading a complete video walkaround of the car, engine bay, exhaust, and under engine, and also showing how the AC switches work inside the car. Damn youtube takes forever to upload HD videos though. So as soon as that's done uploading I will post video on here.

Here are some pics I took of how I wired it.

IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

The wire on the right is where I grounded the solenoids. The wire on the left is the power wire going into the car to the switch.
IMAG0217.jpg

This is the switch that turns on the AC. It is wired to turn on the compressor and the fan.

IMAG0222.jpg

And this is the switch the opens and closes the DCC solenoids.

I had been meaning to do this, just been busy. But now it's done.

Very nice! Must be a lot of fun to drive

This car is hot.

It could never be street legal here though.

But it looks like a beast...i could only imagine what kind of havoc you could unleash at the track with some forced induction.

Last edited:
dont take this the wrong way but i would beat on that non stop like it was some b!tch that stole money from me!

you have almost fixed everything wrong that ford messed up with that car, i bet you'll never have to replace another coil or VCG again!

Please dyno and please show us a couple of burnouts!!!

I want to hear it taking off too. +1 on dyno

Great work

I've already commented on your engine choice,:rolleyes: but you have done an EXCELLENT job of your other work there. (I'd have had a tendency to just let the switches dangle.)

KS

Yeah I was going to say that too, whats up with you ace?

Members online

No members online now.
Back