Pics...FINALY!

LSVIPDEMON

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Here is a few pics of the Mirror's finaly....The last one is the ugly shot of what I gotta go over.

Image002.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

I gota NOKIA f'ing cell phone!!, its a 5300 and goddamn I think these pics are clear as :q:q:q:q.....thats just some shinfo for yah since I bitched about my last cam so much.

Sorry not really a fan of those mirrors. Nice work on trying somthing new though. But looks very cheap.

Well as I stated its an experiment pluss the mounts are not permanent. I have had the mirrors for a long time so I got sick of them laying around and put them on. I like the look alot as in the first pic but the base will be reconstructed then fiberglassed and smoothed out to look factory then they will look good.

Wow...you know I posted this in another forum thats not all Lincoln and I got some good ass coments from people that actually do some pro class custome work. This is funny. I love it., pluss every single person out on the streets loves it.Well thanks for the comments now that they are on but I will be keeping them or maybe trade them for some "TIS wheels" then when I join that trend I guess I will be cool.:cool:

I kinda addmit they are abit small but from the front they look tuff with the cars stager.:D

Step 1: Pull panties away from vagina

Step 2: Take shower head and wash out sand from said vagina

Step 3: Smile

:p

I wasnt even trying to be a dick to you. But I will make sure I get the sand out from your girl thongs before I send her home tonight. Maybe then when I hang them from my Mirror I will look good.

not my cup of tea.. the workmanship looks great.. and u did a great job on the install.. not knocking that.. it looks OK from the front.. but i really am not a big fan... keep us posted though

i think that looks terrible in imho not really a fan of the black on tan thing either

Well it does look like you put a lot of time and effort into those mirrors, but I dont think they match the LS stance. Maybe a 60's or 70's volkswagon beetle or maybe even a small lowrider pick up truck but definatly not the LS. I do give you props on trying something new. And Im pretty sure theirs people out there dat dig this style. But if you plan on keeping the side mirrors, try chroming them. I bet they'll look better. P.S. sell them things and go with some import side mirrors with lights, now that'll be an eye catcher. Plus its also never been done. I hate to admitt it but them import side mirrors look hot.

I think my grandma has those on her hovaround !!! Its not that the mirrors are bad its just they dont look good on the LS. Also not a fan of the black mclaren grill on a tan car.

i think that looks terrible in imho not really a fan of the black on tan thing either

What the hell Black and tan are you talking about?

I'll sell em to you, so you can put them on your 6 double'O Benz.

But if you plan on keeping the side mirrors, try chroming them. I bet they'll look better. P.S. sell them things and go with some import side mirrors with lights, now that'll be an eye catcher. Plus its also never been done. I hate to admitt it but them import side mirrors look hot.
Thanks but I like the Black on silver I cant express how much I hate chrome and they have the lights on the side, I'm not done with makeing the base's for them so I didnt solder the wires.

I like em like I said but, I know it will make the differance when I drop the car for just some reason...... I will get my wheels tucked in one day.

Oh WTF? the car's not Tan. Adjust your monitors its silver frost shiny as hell next to a small scrubby Mountain side with some bright sun.

Image009.jpg

Image006.jpg

"Well it does look like you put a lot of time and effort into those mirrors, but I dont think they match the LS stance... I do give you props on trying something new. And Im pretty sure theirs people out there dat dig this style."

Feelin' lazy so I just plagarized someone with similar sentiments haha

Btw, got anything new about those wheels??

"Well it does look like you put a lot of time and effort into those mirrors, but I dont think they match the LS stance... I do give you props on trying something new. And Im pretty sure theirs people out there dat dig this style."

Feelin' lazy so I just plagarized someone with similar sentiments haha

Btw, got anything new about those wheels??

Shoot me a PM with a e-mail now that I got a great camera for the shots. Then tell me what yah think, after that we'll talk price.

And the effort was really not much at all, I just cant see anyone seeing the fit they make from straight forward. I mean right from in front they are sick!! but the side view makes the car to long and awkward

Dawg take'em off - nice work but terrbile idea --- remember we are just being honest and that is what you want. ..................................

If anyone has ideas simillar to these or different from any yet let me know. I think after I drop my car its gunna look better. I wanna go really low.

Like that you tried something new, not my style, but everyones different. Kind of like a fat guy with wire frame glasses

Ya its definately not my taste. They just look unfinished since everything on the car has nice edges and everything and then the mirrors just stick out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back