Pics...FINALY!

dont really like it man. but it was worth a try. just being honest. it takes the class away from the ls.

you know this how? just because someone looks by no means does that mean they like it...
Bonerless, its not the looks that people make, its the small talk around it that hints me off.

Everyone else, what would you think if the were bigger somehow?

you were right... this is the ugly duckling that only a mother could love... Just like everyone else, good job tryin your hand on somethin new; just not my taste. And the first pictures did have the car lookin tan. That very last one though; no doubt it's silver.

i give him props for being able to take his mirrors off and tryin' something new. everyone here is here for pretty much that purpose alone. to add new stuff and see what people think. i think the effort deserves an A and that's all i'm going to say. much props bro

Repaint the grille, get the wheels painted black, put the stock mirrors back on or do something like M3 mirrors. I'm really not feeling the car at all.

Oh WTF? the car's not Tan. Adjust your monitors its silver frost shiny as hell next to a small scrubby Mountain side with some bright sun.

Good job. I think if the sides matched the color of the car it would give a different look. But at first, the car pictures did look gold/tan-ish... But this second picture of this quote does look silver.

It is different so good job on that... It does stick out a little far though.

Now dont get me wrong again I asked for response and got it but no body else has to drive it or even look at it again unless you are petty enough to dig up the pic and post it later, I still love the look of the factory ones but I am very bored with them so I am still looking for some new project for my mirror's, not because I dont like em, I love emm....I wish I had them on my RX-7. But you must addmit the only reason they look wrong is the cars length. I look at it the way it is now and say :q:q:q:q, they look kinda bad but then I look at the lip kit going on and the drop and I think it helps even them out.

If the LS was a 2 door and shorter and looked the exact same then I would keep em no doubt but they are as I laughed at my self worthless.

They get blown down at 140 something MPH then after that they started at about 80 mph, and I have to crawl into the passenger seat to practicly even see the outline of the passenger side mirror.

But for those that cant addmit that they look good from the front..... I dont know about that I think they look mean ass hell, but as I said I am leaving em on "till" I try to do something with my factory set or try a new set alltogether.

Anybody who gave props for the effort wanna help find a style that I can fab onto the car that might look right?:D

Good job. I think if the sides matched the color of the car it would give a different look. But at first, the car pictures did look gold/tan-ish... But this second picture of this quote does look silver.

It is different so good job on that... It does stick out a little far though.

Thanks man, but even on my screen that first shot is clearly silver just next to a tan mountain on a very bright day after beeing waxed. I just got done with that Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Clay Bar...on a different note.... That :q:q:q:q works great!

Repaint the grille, get the wheels painted black, put the stock mirrors back on or do something like M3 mirrors. I'm really not feeling the car at all.

Dude the grille aint painted, I feel it adds a sporty agressive look seeing its allready the sport model and it matches the valance well. I may paint the outside of it tho.

And my wheels look fine. They are Hyper "black" Iv'e been thinking about painting them but Hyper is a color "NO ONE" has pluss it looks realy nice!

And from looking at your pics, why the hell would you or even I want my car looking the exact same as your's? To my IMO the grille painted all one color on a light car looks like ass.

Not to start a fight but just that grille alone aint helping me feel yours either. But I can tell you love it and I love mine, except for when it breaks the :q:q:q:q down.

Aren't the mirrors manual? and then you lose the auto dimming and heated features too, right?

Yes Beaups but one thing people are not getting is that I dont mind the change, when you start to customize a car it can affect other things thats what you have to deal with.

But the glass is tinted.

Yes Beaups but one thing people are not getting is that I dont mind the change, when you start to customize a car it can affect other things thats what you have to deal with.

We all understand that, but is it a change for the better? Or is it just change for the sake of change? Is your car better with this mod? Deep down in your automotive sole, do you really think that this "change" makes your LS look or work better? Search your car conciseness and tell us truthfully, do you really think what you have done is "better"?

There is no better judgment than that your own.
But be careful, for your answer will tell us a lot about yourself.

I shoulda kept this pic for this thread instead of posting it a few days ago...

attachment.jpg

Ok so you have mirrors that you cant see out of the passanger side. Theyre ugly as hell, They most likely will snap off and the car wash. You over all have bad taste in what your doing to your car. But with that being said it is your car and who knows maybe itll come together. But as far as IF the LS were 2 door blah blah blah, but its not so do things to the car as it is not to IF it was this than it would look good.

It was a experiment, I am fond of the look, blah blah blah get over it I may just change it. Yes I realize they may snap, yes I realize now that i cant utilize them, but it was just a experiment with a item I had that I "thought" might look good...Its not great, I am trying to tell this but it dont look that bad "IMO"...one thiing that I say is bad that I addmit is thaty it looks best from the front but like crap from the sides.

And I dont give a :q:q:q:q who you are what you have...I know I got good taste that was a dumb ass comment...I may just come back with one that is nice and people may like. IT WAS A EXPERIMENT... what else have you got done?

If nothing or not much at al maybe even 4 tv's and all that stuff oh :q:q:q:qing well its not like I care that much but its cool but......bad taste.. by the way the way nice wheels....what are they?

Members online

Back