Pics...FINALY!

who's this?
the famous R-bones that sometimes gets mentioned

who's marvin by the way, I am also confused about that situation
just some tool that ripped off a few people and keeps coming back under different screen names, he really has nothing to do with the OP in this thread other than when we talk about the LS hall of shame, these three guys are the founding members.

Does anybody know if Bicycle Mirror Guy is still around just out of curiosity? He disappeared after this thread!

Does anybody know if Bicycle Mirror Guy is still around just out of curiosity? He disappeared after this thread!

wow what was he thinking? that looks terrible on the ls, I wouldn't put that :q:q:q:q on any of my cars... he probably figured that everyone hated his idea and ran away from the site forever lmao.

what were his names after that, is he the new vip guy too, what color is his car...???

is anybody really surprised that he never logged back on with that screen name after the responses he got from this thread? i'm sure he was expecting a lot more of "that looks so cool" and a few "great jobs"

is anybody really surprised that he never logged back on with that screen name after the responses he got from this thread? i'm sure he was expecting a lot more of "that looks so cool" and a few "great jobs"

he would have gotten that if he did something cool too, what did he expect we would all say hey the craftsmanship is terrable but thay are awesome even though they belong on a yamaha

Members online

Back