Pic request.

to NoLimit- 3rd cats still there but the resonator isn't
To DLF- Yeah i'm driving it actually pretty often. I wouldn't get the chip now, it would be something in the future- I want to get used to driving it all the time, then I'll think about whether I'd do the chip or not.

My car has a Reinhart chip in it. Definitely changes the personality of the car. Cost $325 shipped. I wanted the car to act like something more aggressive before I started bolting parts onto it. My youtube channel has a few videos of my car with dual exhaust and a chip only, then with gears. Search for asysz on youtube, should find my channel. BTW, DO NOT recommend Reinhart for a chip. His customer service sucks donkey balls.

Oh hey thanks for that link, i've seen people say they got a sct chip from someone named Torrie but never knew the website. This might be a future christmas present since i'm allowed to get stuff for my car this year :D

That's the chip I have in my 95 (thanks to a member here for selling me the chip) . I love what some of the different tunes do to the transmissions over all feel.

I just figured is mention something so you wouldn't go out and buy a tuner, when what you really need is a chip, as said above.

Off topic I apologize.

My local exhaust shop also said that dual 2.5" pipes would not fit on my car. It's frustrating because I have seen many photos on here of that setup. Oh well my knock off blowmaster 40s sound good enough for me with gutted cats and resonanter delete, for now at least.

$hit you could fit 3" if you wanted, heres my 2.5 with kooks headers
2011-10-24130538.jpg

2011-10-24130602.jpg

2011-10-24130610.jpg

2011-10-24130656.jpg

and video
th_video-2011-10-24-13-07-53.jpg

and idle, the pic something happened too just click
th_video-2012-03-31-19-14-27.jpg

Maybe this question has already been ask but what function does the resonator do? And what does deleting it do? If you were to keep the single exhaust.

noise reduction, it'll be louder. Why keep single exhaust? Just not into Modding?

noise reduction, it'll be louder. Why keep single exhaust? Just not into Modding?
Just wondering, this car isn't worth much, not gonna pour a bunch of money into something when it's only worth a grand or so. Wouldn't mind having a Gen2 to play with tho.

Just wondering, this car isn't worth much, not gonna pour a bunch of money into something when it's only worth a grand or so. Wouldn't mind having a Gen2 to play with tho.

The worth of the mark Viii is not in dollars but in the heart of the owner. :cool:Wow! :eek:That was heavy. I even surprised myself!

The worth of the mark Viii is not in dollars but in the heart of the owner. :cool:Wow! :eek:That was heavy. I even surprised myself!

That's how I feel about it....my car is perfect for me, basically because I've rebuilt it to be what I want it to be.
In my opinion, !!!!!! and loose interpretation!!!!!, with the proper work and care, the Mark could be an American Super car...I like mine way better than any vettes I've driven, including an 01 ZR1, I've yet to drive a GT yet, but I know there's a couple people on here that have Marks that could outrun them (Burbank, Mr.Schultz)

Members online

No members online now.
Back