People need to read this, bad seller GMAN.

August 20th, 2013 10:10 PM was his last activity.

Normally I would side with the seller
But I also consider us a family and he should be on the up and up for everything on the car.
At a mimium he should be communicating with you.
Hope this gets figured out so all party's are happy

Well. This kind of sucks. I've been trying to work out a deal with GMAN to buy my '97 headlight housings ever since the car was wrecked. Even talked to him on the phone about it last week and he's supposed to be sending me a power antenna for the '95 as a kind of "down payment" for the lights. So far I haven't received the antenna. Given this new info, I don't think I'll deal with him on this situation any more. So, anybody need some nice, clear GEN2 headlight housings? PM me. :)

There must be something wrong I dont think Gman is like that....hes been around a long time....there must be some sort of miscommunication or something.

There must be something wrong I dont think Gman is like that....hes been around a long time....there must be some sort of miscommunication or something.

Tell that to all the people that have had issues with him in the past. Him also not responding to the op would lead one to believe that he's trying to get out of whatever he supposedly did.

He sent me 3 of the 4 LSC moldings... They were cracked and I offered to pay to ship them back to get a refund. Took something like 4 months to get the last piece. He had promised some small items to make up for the error, which never came. I had to straight up nag him to get my last piece of trim.

I bought a set of headlights and rear neon off him that were crap, one of the headlights is cracked and the chrome is washed off the inside of the neon, chalked it up to a learning experience and that some peoples definition of condition doesn't match my own. Sucks to know I am not the only one.

I wish this information had been posted before I bought the car. I didn't find anything negative prior to this, so I figured I could take the guy on his word.

It is what it is. A mod can probably see the PM traffic that I sent and the lack of responses back. My PM box went crazy and is showing 65,535 notifications right now, so who knows if it was tampered with.

It sucks and I hope it works out but knowing my passed bad deals they will do nothing except cash the check. And the thing that pisses me off is its no problem for them. You had to take the bullet to bring this to light. Now everyone knows the deal.

I hate to be "that new guy" that jumps in and causes issues.

I've already met 15+ long time members at the Milan track meet and at a member's cookout. I'm a pretty stand-up guy and they were able to examine the car. Needless to say, they saw more issues than I did since I am a first time Mark VIII owner.

I hate to be "that new guy" that jumps in and causes issues.

I've already met 15+ long time members at the Milan track meet and at a member's cookout. I'm a pretty stand-up guy and they were able to examine the car. Needless to say, they saw more issues than I did since I am a first time Mark VIII owner.

Don't be sorry.

I wish this information had been posted before I bought the car. I didn't find anything negative prior to this, so I figured I could take the guy on his word.

It is what it is. A mod can probably see the PM traffic that I sent and the lack of responses back. My PM box went crazy and is showing 65,535 notifications right now, so who knows if it was tampered with.

I never saw anything bad about him either. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and believed something could be worked out so i never posted about it. he just flat out quit responding about the shipping issue, and never replied to anything that i told him about the engine damage. Dude doesn't care. He got our money, that's all he cares about.

when this 'news' broke I had G's back.....now the numbers can't be wrong..sounds like the makings of an LVC class-action law suit brewing?
:joke
----
98BLKLSC, sorry I doubted you bro....it does suck having watched his build thread not knowing it would get sold needing all those repairs

I bought a lsc rear bumper from him and had no problems. He seemed to me to be a stand up guy. but I don't really know the guy.

I've bought/traded a few things with him, the last not being as nice as I was thinking they were. But that’s my fault for not requesting more pictures.

Maybe he doesn’t care anymore or he's just in a low spot right now, I was a few years ago and pissed a few people off, It happens.

Contrary to popular belief, it’s our choice to keep our personal life “personal”.

I've bought/traded a few things with him, the last not being as nice as I was thinking they were. But that’s my fault for not requesting more pictures.

Maybe he doesn’t care anymore or he's just in a low spot right now, I was a few years ago and pissed a few people off, It happens.

Contrary to popular belief, it’s our choice to keep our personal life “personal”.

He was going through a divorce a couple years ago, if that was even true (excuses).

Members online

No members online now.
Back