Parting Out The '97 LSC

I need those lights. Don't need the HIDs though. The car may sell tomorrow, if not I will PM you about working a deal on those lights.

I need those lights. Don't need the HIDs though. The car may sell tomorrow, if not I will PM you about working a deal on those lights.

Sorry Laser. The HID's and housings are already gone. :(

oil pan????

I'd rather sell the entire engine as a whole since there's nothing wrong with it. I've got a member on here who is interested in the engine right now.

The visors may be going into the Cougar. I don't know yet. The Cougar just got a new headliner not too long ago but they didn't redo the visors and they look like crap. And I don't think the wiring will work with a GEN1 wighout modification.

i'm not worried about wiring, all fabric is gone from mine; I just need tan or ivory from a sunroof car...smaller width

wiring conversion is easy. i've done it. my 93 has gen 2 visors with the homelink garage door opener in it.

i'm not worried about wiring, all fabric is gone from mine; I just need tan or ivory from a sunroof car...smaller width

Sorry but my dad wants the visors for the Cougar.

Looking for the air ride compressor. Still have it?

Unfortunately, no. The compressor in my '95 was shot so I had to use the one from the '97 on the '95.

It's looking like most of the parts on the '97 are going to end up on my '95 :lol:

Bump...

Just want to let everybody know I just had prostate cancer surgery and I won't be able to take anything off the car for at least three more weeks. Just PM me what you might need and if I don't need it for the '95 I'll see what we can work out.

Bumpity bump...I need a little Christmas/gas/grocery money. As usual, I'm flat broke

So I've got a VRCM, EATC, message center control panel, message center screen, dash vents, heated seats control panel, rear turn signal housings, non-working neon, ABS pump, and a couple of other things off the '97 LSC for sale if anyone needs them. Just PM me an offer. The passenger side outer door handle is spoken for and I'm going to need the d/s outer so they're not on the menu

Thanks!

Bump for good seller, nice guy to deal with.

:iconcur: would buy from again.

and i got the door handle! thanks.

:dj:

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. :)

what you got left?
i got a soldier here that needs a grill and the bumper and pad?

My grill is still in good shape. Not so sure about the bumper cover and it would be difficult to ship due to its size. If you need the grill send me a PM and an offer and I'd appreciate it.

Also getting ready to put some more stuff from the '97 LSC up for sale. I'll probably put some stuff on fleabay too. But here's a partial list of what's going:

Rear seat reading light housings
Heated seat/rear defrost control panel
Door Panel woodgrain trim covers
Message center button panel
Passenger side air bag (if I can get it out)
Glove Box
Message Center display screen
Dash vents
Rear chassis crossbrace (behind gas tank under exhaust)
And probably the steering wheel and air bag (again, if I can get it out)
Steering column
VRCM

Among other things. If you need any of these items, send me a PM with an offer. I'd really appreciate it. My interior color is tan.

Thanks! :)

hey , I know it's a little late . but I was wondering if you still had those headlight housings , I sure would
like to get them . I think they will on a 98 .

1997 LSC Grill

1997 Mark VIII LSC Grill. Pearlescent paint code WK. Could use a paint job but in good shape. No cracks. Couple of chips and some minor flaking paint.

$50 shipped or make me an offer. Iif anyone's interested PM me. Thanks!

IMG_20140125_130711.jpgIMG_20140125_130636.jpgIMG_20140125_130644.jpgIMG_20140125_130649.jpgIMG_20140125_130658.jpg

IMG_20140125_130711.jpg

IMG_20140125_130636.jpg

IMG_20140125_130644.jpg

IMG_20140125_130649.jpg

IMG_20140125_130658.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back