Parting Out The '97 LSC

sterring

I need a telescoping switch?? my up and down works?? Don't know what I need do you?? 97lsc

parting out

have you got the plastic cup it fits in the moon roof fabric part of the moonroof inside and also looking for the potentiometer for the telescoping on stern um let me know if you have any sell them?

Yes. PM me an offer. :)

Here's what the car looks like now :(
View attachment 828459326[/QUOTE]

Hi I I need the grill and I can use the driver side front seat track complete give me a price on that thanks I live in az 85326

have you got the plastic cup it fits in the moon roof fabric part of the moonroof inside and also looking for the potentiometer for the telescoping on stern um let me know if you have any sell them?

If you're talking about the part that goes around the moonroof on the interior headliner, I've got that. I haven't taken the steering column off yet so I haven't gotten the parts out yet. But I'll let you know.

Hi I I need the grill and I can use the driver side front seat track complete give me a price on that thanks I live in az 85326

PM me your address and I can get the grill to you $50 shipped. The seat track may be a bit more difficult. It will have to be shipped UPS freight and that is expensive. Also I would need to find a box big enough for it.

I'm new to this can't find a way to empty it lol I'm trying to find the place to lightin it up I want the lid got sure

Bump. Need gas money. Anybody need anything else off the '97 LSC. I have the rear crossmember that goes under the spare tire well and the crossmember that goes under the exhaust pipes under the car. Also can pull suspension parts (except for the front air shocks, rear air springs, rear shocks, and front UCA's - they're on my '95). Still have some interior bits and pieces. Getting ready to take the steering column out this weekend. Would like to sell the engine. Transmission is not for sale (I will need it for the '95 soon). I have the message center display, message center buttons, VRCM, heated seat control panel, rear seat reading light housings, dashboard vents, rear turn signal light housings, front grill, and other stuff. Anybody need anything, if I still haven't sold or used it, please send me a PM. I would rather try to sell the smaller stuff that can be shipped easily and inexpensively. Large stuff that has to be sent freight is ridiculously expensive. Thanks!!!

I could use the cigarette lighter port because mine is shot. Would you be kind enough to take a picture of how you took it out for me?

Also the plastic plug that connectors the brake booster cable to the firewall. I broke my when I unplugged it to do a sea foam job.

I'm ready to buy.

Do you think I could retrofit your heated seats and control to my 98 lsc collectors edition?

Also the foam on the left side of my drivers seat is mushed, how is yours?

Did you sell all bodyparts? Interested in glass run from the driver's door & molding from front windshield glass...

I could use the cigarette lighter port because mine is shot. Would you be kind enough to take a picture of how you took it out for me?

Also the plastic plug that connectors the brake booster cable to the firewall. I broke my when I unplugged it to do a sea foam job.

I'm ready to buy.

Do you think I could retrofit your heated seats and control to my 98 lsc collectors edition?

Also the foam on the left side of my drivers seat is mushed, how is yours?

I can probably get the lighter socket and brake booster connector for you. But I'm using the seat foam and upholstery for my '95 and hopefully wiring up the heated seat controls somehow.

Did you sell all bodyparts? Interested in glass run from the driver's door & molding from front windshield glass...

Haven't sold any body parts. All glass is good. Molding is good except for rear glass. Hood, p/s door and front fender, and trunk are good. P/s mirror is good.

I need a potentiometer out of the steering column for the telescope and up and down? Can you supply, if so how much?

Still working on it. PM sent. Thanks!! :)

Door glass run is a molding-looking detail around the glass, where the glass goes up & down. It begins in the low front of the door inside of it, goes up to the near of the rearview mirror, then up edge of the glass to the top corner and down to the door lock. Then there is a separate part from the lock to the bottom of a door.
It is not very easy to do no harm to it during the pulling, so the best way is to cut it with some sheet metal part of a door, wich leads us to the original question about DRIVER side door, witch is dead anyway and not sorry to cut.
The only part from the front windshield glass is the molding itself, aluminium black part around the glass with several retainers on the top edge (retainers can be seen after gentle removing).
So if we can make a deal on this parts (and you can cut the door any shape) - PM me, and we'll proceed to details.

Members online

No members online now.
Back