Parting Out The '97 LSC

Okay let me know when you get those two.

What color is your interior? I am looking for the armrest lid. I got the European gray on dark gray on my 98 LSC CE, but I seem to remember they only offered that on the CE, tho I could be wrong.

Okay let me know when you get those two.

What color is your interior? I am looking for the armrest lid. I got the European gray on dark gray on my 98 LSC CE, but I seem to remember they only offered that on the CE, tho I could be wrong.

My interior is light tan. And the arm rest lid is in decent shape. But the spring is broken.

Want to pull some wires?

Really just need the plastic bolster trim but will take the switches if you want to cut the wires. How much for just the plastic trim piece on drivers side and I believe you said it was tan.

I need the resistance metal piece that fits in one of your head rests assuming one or both still work and don't flip flop back and forth. Let me know if you are willing to take one out of the head rest cover and mail just the plastic pieces or the whole metal part.l

I apologize for not replying sooner but I don't check this page as often as I should.

Do you still have a Gen II Passenger Mirror?

Yes I do. It is still in good shape.

Do you have the tan driver seat plastic trim with switches attached?

It's broken. :(

Want to pull some wires?

:D What do you need?

Really just need the plastic bolster trim but will take the switches if you want to cut the wires. How much for just the plastic trim piece on drivers side and I believe you said it was tan.

Sorry, that piece is broken. Like most of them :(

I need the resistance metal piece that fits in one of your head rests assuming one or both still work and don't flip flop back and forth. Let me know if you are willing to take one out of the head rest cover and mail just the plastic pieces or the whole metal part.l

I'm actually going to use the foam and upholstery from the '97 in the '95 so the front seats will match the back seat. So I'll be using the headrests too. And the p/s headrest on the '97 flops back and forth too :)

I hate to do this, but I'm in desperate need of some gas money :( I'm trying to sell my Arnott front air shocks. I was planning to keep them as spares for the '95 in case the OEM's started leaking. But they seem to be doing fine and they're not that old. These Arnotts have less than 20k miles on them and they never leaked or rattled while they were mounted on the '97 LSC. They still have good compression and rebound and they have been kept indoors since removal from the car. They are the newer upgraded design. I would like to get $250-$300 plus shipping for them but just PM me any kind of reasonable offer :). Arnott doesn't make these anymore and a decent set is getting hard to find.

IMG_12923290854702.jpg

I'm probably going to put these on fleabay today or tomorrow.

IMG_12923290854702.jpg

Members online

Back