Parting out a 98 Mark VIII, Good engine/trans

I was out of town for the weekend, just got back, I will be returning PMs, as far as the engine, ITS SOLD

So far the following have been sold:

engine complete
steering column
drivers seats
center console
window switches
random interior bits

Vikingdiesel A+++

Can't say enough nice things about Vikingdiesel. I'll just start off by saying that he's a stand up guy. We were able to meet up on a couple occasions this past week and things couldn't have gone any smoother. The service, quality of parts and overall helpfulness on his part went above and beyond what I expected.

Just wanted to thank you again Nick. Don't hesitate to give me a ring if you ever need a hand with anything.

A+++

I have 4 working and reconditioned neons MARK V111 98 and crome 97 neons. The labor is super intensive $380 each. All have new balasts. The new balasts only have 2 wires leading out from them so you need to choose eith the light is on all the time, or it comes on when you step on the brak pedal. Andy Buys howya@sprynet.com 954-720-0475

Still got all FRONT END parts, trans, wheels, suspension, some interior pieces...

I have 4 working and reconditioned neons MARK V111 98 and crome 97 neons. The labor is super intensive $380 each. All have new balasts. The new balasts only have 2 wires leading out from them so you need to choose eith the light is on all the time, or it comes on when you step on the brak pedal. Andy Buys howya@sprynet.com 954-720-0475

Ain't nobody gonna buy that for $380 and this thread has nothing to do with the original posters 98 and the things he's selling. crome??? brak??? eith???? GTFO!

People with neons want them to be on with tail lights and brighten when brake lights are applied. What you are trying to sell is worth maybe $100, if that much.

This one works as it should with the correct ballast for $180 + $17 shipping

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-LINCOLN-MARK-8-VIII-NEON-CENTER-TAILLIGHT-LOOKS-GREAT-ALL-MOUNTING-TABS-/170852693162?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c79d34aa&vxp=mtr[/URL]

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-LINCOLN-MARK-8-VIII-NEON-CENTER-TAILLIGHT-BALLAST-TESTED-WORKING-/170852691956?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c79d2ff4&vxp=mtr[/URL]

It's to bad they hardly do half price day anymore.They use to have half price Wednesdays.

Yes, they are capitalistic basta*ds. They had 4 half-price days over the Memorial Day weekend and I bought a Mark VIII engine with 110K on the clock. They nickel and dimed me to death - a complete engine with all accessories actually includes NO ACCESSORIES (they charge extra for WP, Alt, P/S pump, A/C compressor, etc, etc).

I would never get over the fact that it doesn't work half the time if I'd own it!

Ain't nobody gonna buy that for $380 and this thread has nothing to do with the original posters 98 and the things he's selling. crome??? brak??? eith???? GTFO!

People with neons want them to be on with tail lights and brighten when brake lights are applied. What you are trying to sell is worth maybe $100, if that much.

This one works as it should with the correct ballast for $180 + $17 shipping

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-LINCOLN-MARK-8-VIII-NEON-CENTER-TAILLIGHT-LOOKS-GREAT-ALL-MOUNTING-TABS-/170852693162?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c79d34aa&vxp=mtr[/URL]

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-LINCOLN-MARK-8-VIII-NEON-CENTER-TAILLIGHT-BALLAST-TESTED-WORKING-/170852691956?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c79d2ff4&vxp=mtr[/URL]

Your wrong dude... I'd pay $101.00 for a half working light! :D

Pretty much EVERYTHING IS SOLD, I have the FOLLOWING REMAINING:

* Font bumper w/ grill
* Left and Right Fenders
* Hood
* Exhaust
* Radio, Climate Control, Trip Computer
*(4) Wheels/tires (perfect for a winter set)
*LED Mirrors
* ABS Module

ABS MODULE=SOLD, I still have the entire front clip minus the headlights, wheels, cluster, radio and trip comp and climate control

I know someone that needs that entire front clip but they too are about 1000 miles away. How much would you charge for the fenders, hood, header panel, front bumper with or without grille?

Pretty much EVERYTHING IS SOLD, I have the FOLLOWING REMAINING:

* Font bumper w/ grill
* Left and Right Fenders
* Hood
* Exhaust
* Radio, Climate Control, Trip Computer
*(4) Wheels/tires (perfect for a winter set)
*LED Mirrors
* ABS Module

How much for the climate control (EATC) module? Mine has some burnt out lights behind the buttons. Thanks.

Sbcaprice got everything else I needed...dammit...:(:D

I have a 98 Mark VIII with a good running motor w/ 95k miles on it, I am parting out the whole car. Few q's

1. Will this motor interchange with 93-98 or is it only 97-98
2. Which mustangs will it fit? Not just physically, but more of a plug and play?

Let me know if anyone needs anything

Hi I need both rear wheel abs sensors

Members online

No members online now.
Back