parting out 98 black on midnight black

there were no floor mats in the car. also what part are you reffering to when you say dash cover because i have never seen a dash cover in a mark VIII!

i found them, in the trunk burried under tons of :q:q:q:q he piled in the trunk after i told him not to, but they are not the same, they wont fit your wiper cowl the same, this car is a 98, i looked at the jets and they wouldnt work on your 1st gen anyway.

Dont trash it.
I ll still take it if it comes with the hoses and clamps.
How Much?

well if you want me to take everything out of the trunk to get to them, including 15 lbs of kitty litter he threw in there, send me a $20 spot that will include shipping too and i'll put the t-shirt i owe you in the box. there are no clamps though, just two jets and a long piece of hose and they all fit inside each other tightly.

Hey Jamie, I looked on ebay for the headlight trim, but I think there is a different set on there. It says something about them not being a factory color and peeling or something like that.

gotcha, i'm sorry had you caught me this past weekend i could have had it, i threw it away with a bunch of other stuff. i have other ones, but not in midnight black, i believe i do have one in ebony black though from a 97.

stone me and my wife share the ebay account, thats here name for her kids clothing and crap lol, makes me seem fruity!!

i got the payment lol!!

Jamie, do you still have that tray under the back of the car, the one between the bumper and the gas tank?

Members online

Back