parting out 98 black on midnight black

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
most of the stuff will be on ebay but if anyone needs specific's pm me and we'll see what we can do. i'd rather part some stuff out over here and not give money to ebay them bastards! and the cup holder is busted so dont ask!!! i cant edit the title it IS an lsc

well i just got the car yesterday i havent been under it yet but its a florida car so im sure the pan is fine. and yes it will fit a 96, all oil pans will fit all years 93-98

how much of the inside matches that of a 96 lsc. i need the two ash tray gimmicks (yes i said gimmick) for the back seats i guess they are part of the arm rest or something. and i have a trim piece thats about an inch wide missing from the back seat as well. ever figure out wiring a gen 2 side mirrors to a gen one and make all the features work ? btw i saw a mark viii listed on craigs list for 300 bucks its really run down but if you salvage these things it might be worth it for ya. i saw the add today under the autoparts section

Take your time, when you get around to the pan i'll take it if it's in good condition. But anything is better than what I have.;)

trippin the interior in a 97-98 is different from 96, there are no ashtrays in the back of a 97 on the rear panels, and the color of this one inside is different from your ebony black interior in the 96. i never did anything with the gen 1 and gen 2 mirror thing, my buddy wanted it done on his 93 and wanted me to do it and i decided it wasnt worth it for me to get that pissed off trying lol!!!!!

brandon i will take a pic today.

here Brandon, few pics.

fireworks09028.jpg

fireworks09027.jpg

fireworks09026.jpg

Yeah. I painted mine to match the black interior in my car but the paint is cracking and the tan is showing. I only painted them as a temparary fix until I found black seals. Let me know how much+shipping to 19462. Thank you

how much for the black trim underneath the headlights? both sides. Also, how do they look?
Thanks.

"Still have the driver side seat trim?"
sorry it was destroyed!

"how much for the black trim underneath the headlights? both sides. Also, how do they look?
Thanks."

$20 a side plus shipping they are actually in pretty nice condition, a coat of wax and you could slap them on.

I need the rear diff housing, no gears or anything, just the housing and cover.

well make me an offer because i really dont feel like taking the pumpkin apart unless its worth my labor. specially to remove it out of the car and then take it apart you gotta make it worth it for me.

Is it worth it since Im putting MarkVIII parts in my LS?? LMAO Theres one on Ebay for $150 including shipping but thats all the ring and pinion too and I dont need that stuff, If youll sell me yours for less we got a deal, Im trying to help out the LVC community in these harsh economic times hahah

I only saw 1 when I checked earlier, it was 99 plus 50 shipping

nvm typed in viii instead of 8 and more came up

Members online

No members online now.
Back