Parting out 1993 Mark VIII TONS OF MODS

1badmark

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1993 Mark VIII with many mods list as follows. Its silver with gray leather interior.

Here is a list of mods (will need sufficient time to part the car but heres whats going)

Built Pumpkin with brand new trak lok, 4.56 Motive gears, motive rebuild kit.
1 piece driveshaft
1.5 inch lowered spring conversion
Gen 2 Intake Manifold
255 lph fuel pump
Teksid 98 cobra shortblock with 8 bolt forged crank

Can't even remember all the mods on this car. Has so many pm me if your looking for anything. Im parting EVERYTHING.

(The trans, and a few engine parts Im keeping)

I will sell the whole car for 2750. I had it running, all the parts were brand new and have very few miles on them. Something went wrong with the car and it will not stay running. Im pretty sure its either timing or electrical related.

Let me know of any parts your looking for. I am located in Kansas City. Phone is 913-704-7497. Let me know whatever your looking for or if you have an offer on the complete car. As I said I'll take 2750 obo. Im sure it would take a quick diagnosis over everything to figure out whats wrong, but I don't have the time to figure it out.

Im most likely going to have someone else part the car. I work two jobs and go to school full time.

would the spring conversion fit on a gen 2? i think its different but i thought i'd ask

humm how much for the fuel pump with the assembly?

rear trunk lock emblem intact? any cobra star emblems or wheel center caps?

PM me, all parts are for sale, the car is complete and anything and everything is for sale.

Members online

No members online now.
Back