Painted Emblems

I have been getting some emails about the emblems about a mix up in pricing.

Emblems that are $12 are more or less the test dummies so like stated above they do have imperfections.

Emblems that are custom painted and that are good condition are 35 a pair and this price includes shipping and the proper adhesive for the emblems.

6987293771_ded2c490c9_b.jpg

I have been working on some new emblems painting them I only have 5 sets left @35 a pair and 2 single emblems @12 a piece (imperfections on these) but they still look great pm me if you would like a set and what color combo you would.

6841170394_480a58a1f9_b.jpg

After you heat it up just use a putty knife or small screwdriver to pry it off.

Finished a few more sets sorry for the such a long update car was in the shop for a while, Work blah blah....

7015559625_d56066437c_c.jpg

6869446010_b24cefee52_c.jpg

7015555055_229583399c_c.jpg

New Idea Black&Blue.
6869442714_1116f942f1_c.jpg

The set Red&Black star have been sold.

Those look great! I might have to grab a set of the black and whites soon.

have you thought about flipping the black and blue ones? a black star and a blue background? I am thinking about doing that to my extra set..

have you thought about flipping the black and blue ones? a black star and a blue background? I am thinking about doing that to my extra set..

Yes of course the color combo's never end just depends on the color of the LS imo.

For the ones your doing are you just using nail polish or are you using auto touch-up paint? I know the nail polish is cheaper.

Bump :)

Emblem sale 25 a pair plus shipping

2 sets of Black with white star

1 set of Black with red star

Thanks Rollin im thinkin about doing autumn red with a white star as my next set.

Black and White star.
6896238811_71718ab818_z.jpg

Sorry guys ive been super busy at work ( Wedding season :Bang) I will update on a DIY with some pics tonite while im at work.[/QUOTE]

I did mine in Autumn Red a few weeks ago. They turned out pretty good. I used touch up paint. I purchased from ford dealer.

I didn't realize you were making custom emblems and selling them. NICE!!!!!!:cool:

Custom star 02.jpg

Custom star 04.jpg

Custom star 05.jpg

Autumn Red Star 02.jpg

Autumn Red Star 01.jpg

Autumn Red Star 04.jpg

Autumn Red Star 05.jpg

Is the one on the bottom right clear in the middle?

Very sexy indeed, whenever I get around to painting the rear surround and the grille, I will definitely order some of these!

Members online

No members online now.
Back