oooo im first, boscobel pics, D.U. WARNING!!!!!!

pepperman said:
I wonder if Conti knows what he has ahold of here. :D

mmmmm...... i don't think so :rolleyes:

i'll have to do a re-enactment someday, with conti holding on for dear life..... i'll be sure to bring the camera the next time i suggest driving somewhere. it'll be fun. i think of it as payback for almost hitting a cadillac while driving my car. sorry conti, but i'll never forgive you for that.:mad:

Nyssa said:

i'll have to do a re-enactment someday, with conti holding on for dear life..... i'll be sure to bring the camera the next time i suggest driving somewhere. it'll be fun. i think of it as payback for almost hitting a cadillac while driving my car. sorry conti, but i'll never forgive you for that.:mad:
Can't wait to see the pics of that drive. :D

i wish there was some way of extracting the images out of my head...... they're great....

maybe i could do a video too?? so you can hear him going nuts......telling me to slow down and that i'm going too fast........

Nyssa said:

Eeek, Bitter party of one!!

Perhaps have a video recorder to really capture the moment.;)

Yeah, :cool:

Wow.... I think we broke Nyssa Loose... That quite precision spoken girl has gone wild... Just look at home many posts she's up to.. before the meet there were only 30 something...

Conti... Beware..... LOL....

I'd love to see the pics of Conti also.. That poor city boy...LOL....

Poor Conti....

mespock said:
Wow.... I think we broke Nyssa Loose... That quite precision spoken girl has gone wild... Just look at home many posts she's up to.. before the meet there were only 30 something...

Conti... Beware..... LOL....

I'd love to see the pics of Conti also.. That poor city boy...LOL....

Poor Conti....
I agree it would be cool if she posted on a regular basis. :cool:

chickenviii said:
the ms and i have a digi and a camcorder so lets go nyssa!!!!!!!

YYAAAAAYYY!
lets do this thaannng!:D
i don't think he's been on:shifty: so it could still be a surprise~!

but he leaves town tomorrow? i think?

come on mike, nyssa, and brent lets see some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna see the man i might make it my wallpaper lol:burnout:

thanks nyssa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now come on mike!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know you should have a good side shot:D
if you look close you can see debi's shoe its the pink thing next to me, thanks debi lol j/k

chicken and the man.jpg

yes but no one can see debi saying "theres a white line here its a parking spot it will be ok" i know i can see the big yellow curb, but hell it was a primo spot and i think it was worth 5 bucks!
thanks mike wheres the rest of the pics well the rest of the rest:GotPics:

Well white line or not, yellow has more power than white.

There was a faded white like back when the city thought that that should have been a parking space. Then later let that line fade away and painted the curb yellow which means Don't Park here even if Debi thinks you should.

Then again there was an idiot who parked on the right side of Chicken where there were no lines at all and also got a ticket.

Oh and by the way we don't have a donut shop so the local officials stop at the Unique Café for coffee...

Members online

No members online now.
Back