oooo im first, boscobel pics, D.U. WARNING!!!!!!

I am fighting with my daughter's memory stick that has my pics on it. I've got a ton from the Bon Fire, and the Saturday Midnight Grill Out... and proof that Bryan was at the meet.

Great pictures.:D :D :D :D :D
Sorry we could not make

Mike.... Iryna, My wife likes your car .:eek: :eek:

Hey everyone look what you missed out on today....

The weather changed dramatically... Just think just a day ago we had this street lined with Mark VIII's oh and one Conti!!!

Oh and the back yard where Conti almost slept and Nyssa had a wonderful sleep!...

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

That snow actually looks great now. It's been humid and over 90 degrees for the last 3 days.

It will take me a little bit to resize all the pics i took, i took 208 pics. You have to get Nyssa to post about her driving Conti94's Continental. :D

Pics are lookin awesome Chicken, and yes i was very worried being in my passenger seat of my own car. Drives me crazy. Cause i was not in control of it. I was sweatin bullets!!!! LMAO!!!

There were many classic moments at the meet it was excellent. Between Rich and Debi hiding cars, LOL. To Chicken getting hasseled by the man, to Mike hanging out of his moonroof on the twisty side roads, and me and nyssa ending up with a backyard of tents with problems HA. It was an absolute Blast!!!

Conti94 said:
There were many classic moments at the meet it was excellent. !!

Too Bad Nyssa didn't get any pics of you digging your fingernails into the dash while she was getting into the Curves...

Now that would have freaked Joey out - Just thinking of Nyssa on the curves around here...

Yeah Nyssa did say that Conti was a nervous wreck while she was at the wheel, damn i wished that i had some pics of it i would post them. :D

95Pred8r said:
Great pics Chicken, look forward to seeing you and MsChicken again.:)

95Pred8r it was great meeting you also... Thanks for coming to the meet...

It will be great having more WI people maybe we could have a meet up near you and get some of those MN people involved.

Oh and Chicken... You want any candy? LOL....

8 pounds of nestle Candy at least. Can't go wrong there. Now you don't have to buy any candy for halloween Rich.:D

All I know it's still all over my table.. I've been trying hard to put it away but there is only so much room in one man's stomach, and I'm still trying to watch my girlish figure

This is starting tho sound like a ATHF bit..."I want Candy!"- Meatwad & Carl as they polish the paint off the T/A

I was going to take some of that candy home but i didn't have a carry on bag to put it in, and now i want some of that candy. :D

Ok I guess I have to get everyone's addresses so I can start sending you all your own candy. :D

Someone else gets to figure out who I can use to ship it. It'll have to be climate controlled at 65 degrees or you'll have a box of goo! :eek:

torquemonkey said:
This is starting tho sound like a ATHF bit..."I want Candy!"- Meatwad & Carl as they polish the paint off the T/A

ATHF RULES!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :gr_devil: :headbang: :gr_devil: :headbang: :gr_devil: :headbang: :gr_devil: :headbang: :gr_devil: :headbang::gr_devil: :headbang: :gr_devil: :headbang::gr_devil: :headbang::gr_devil: :headbang::gr_devil: :headbang::gr_devil: :headbang::gr_devil: :
UH WELL AS YOU CAN TELL I LIKE ATHF A LOT

hahahaha

there would have been pictures of conti holding on for dear life, but he wouldn't let me drive and hold the camera at the same time. :mad: he also drained my batteries and wasn't taking any good pictures either.:mad: :mad: :mad:

actually in one of chickens pictures you can see him holding on for dear life. the fact that i noticed it made it soooooo much more enjoyable.......:D

if i could do it again, i would, and faster. much faster.:)

and i would have slept in the tent a second night. even though the zipper was broken. it would have been awesome if it had snowed. we could have thrown conti in it and made him mad. hah hah hah.... i'm evil:cool:

Nyssa said:
hahahaha

there would have been pictures of conti holding on for dear life, but he wouldn't let me drive and hold the camera at the same time. :mad: he also drained my batteries and wasn't taking any good pictures either.:mad: :mad: :mad:

actually in one of chickens pictures you can see him holding on for dear life. the fact that i noticed it made it soooooo much more enjoyable.......:D

if i could do it again, i would, and faster. much faster.:)

and i would have slept in the tent a second night. even though the zipper was broken. it would have been awesome if it had snowed. we could have thrown conti in it and made him mad. hah hah hah.... i'm evil:cool:
I wonder if Conti knows what he has ahold of here. :D

Members online

Back