oooo im first, boscobel pics, D.U. WARNING!!!!!!

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
well lets see here are a few pics from the meet in boscobel
the first 4 are on the drive up on fri,
the rest are pics before the car cruise, dosent tux look happy with another low mark?

web size lvc meet 1005.jpg

web size lvc meet 1012.jpg

web size lvc meet 1014.jpg

web size lvc meet 1015.jpg

web size lvc meet 1016.jpg

web size lvc meet 1018.jpg

web size lvc meet 1019.jpg

web size lvc meet 1020.jpg

web size lvc meet 1021.jpg

web size lvc meet 1022.jpg

and then, more pics of the car cruise
pepps in front with brentlan, then mike and jd, then rich, trucker, conti, preditor, us and debi bringing up the rear, and look at the outside temp!!!!!"thats hot"

web size lvc meet 1028.jpg

web size lvc meet 1030.jpg

web size lvc meet 1031.jpg

web size lvc meet 1032.jpg

web size lvc meet 1033.jpg

web size lvc meet 1034.jpg

web size lvc meet 1035.jpg

web size lvc meet 1036.jpg

web size lvc meet 1037.jpg

web size lvc meet 1040.jpg

down into the twisties, if you look close you can see conti94 sweating bullits lol and if you look close you can see mike out of his sunroof

web size lvc meet 1056.jpg

web size lvc meet 1059.jpg

web size lvc meet 1061.jpg

web size lvc meet 1063.jpg

web size lvc meet 1064.jpg

web size lvc meet 1066.jpg

web size lvc meet 1068.jpg

web size lvc meet 1072.jpg

web size lvc meet 1075.jpg

am i trigger happy? more of the same, theres the "man" lookin for me, rich, trucker, and my cars, 2 pics of preditors mark what a beautiful engine, 2 of tux (that debi spent all weekend rubbing him down....ooooo) and 2 of mikes clean mark that i was lucky enough to get a ride in mmmmmm

web size lvc meet 1076.jpg

web size lvc meet 1077.jpg

web size lvc meet 1080.jpg

web size lvc meet 1083.jpg

web size lvc meet 1084.jpg

web size lvc meet 1085.jpg

web size lvc meet 1087.jpg

web size lvc meet 1088.jpg

web size lvc meet 1089.jpg

web size lvc meet 1090.jpg

even more still, torque, debi, and mike (worring about the fingerprints on his car, oh thanks for looking mike, preditor, brentlan and mike, the carshow line up, rich and debi is up on stage auctioning off richs car, me and torque partying like rock stars!! then the pic that sadlly torque wasnt around for (left to right) conti 94, mespock, debi, jd, brentlan, pepps, mike, nyssa, me and the wife (and yes debi we doo look related) and trucker

web size lvc meet 1091.jpg

web size lvc meet 1092.jpg

web size lvc meet 1093.jpg

web size lvc meet 1095.jpg

web size lvc meet 1096.jpg

web size lvc meet 1097.jpg

web size lvc meet 1099.jpg

web size lvc meet 1100.jpg

web size lvc meet 1101.jpg

web size lvc meet 1102.jpg

Not bad, you are only first because i am still here at Rich's place. :N Chicken it was great meeting you and your wife. stay Cool :cool:

should be the last of them, more tower pics, more pics of the road, old familliar nuke stacks leading us home.
prolly $60 in gas
$80 for the hotel
$40 for food
$50 in BEER
$5 parking ticket, lol
511.5 miles on my baby this weekend
making new friends, priceless
i had an awesome time, thanks to rich and everyone else who made this weekend a sucess and i cant wait till next year, lets see how many marks rich can have by then

web size lvc meet 1118.jpg

web size lvc meet 1119.jpg

web size lvc meet 1121.jpg

web size lvc meet 1122.jpg

web size lvc meet 1124.jpg

web size lvc meet 1129.jpg

web size lvc meet 1130.jpg

web size lvc meet 1131.jpg

i couldn't help but notice you took pictures of the cop too......;)
lol, conti's cornering lamp fell off sometime on the trip back... we just noticed it when he dropped me off at home:( ...... i suppose that means a trip to the bone yard.....

i'll post some pics tomorrow when i can find the cable to upload everything....:p hah, helps to have the right equipment.:D

Looking good guys!

I really tried to be there with you guys. Had a hotel room reserved and everything. Family obligations kept me. At least I got to meet Pepperman when he flew into town. Was great to meet you Pepp! As for the rest of you - hopefully next time!

I look like I'm about to kill someone in that picture!!!!

Friggin litle kids, and grubby little hands.

:D

I'll be back to Post Whoring soon... Just been busy.... LOL

Can't wait to see everyone's pics... Nyssa I'm looking forward to your perspective on Boscobel..!! Has Conti recovered!! LOL....

Thank you to everyone who came.. I'll expound later on the meet...

Nice pictures! I'll post mine soon - I got in around 11 last night and I had to go straight to work. Hopefully tonight! Thanks again to Rich for setting all of this up and letting me stay at his place. Awesome time, can't wait 'til next year.

I am about to start my journey home in a little bit, i will post pics as soon as i can, until then stay cool. :cool:

Great photos!

It looks like a good time was had by all.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but I had some family obligations too (my dad is in town).

Hopefully, next year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back