one piece driveshaft

here you go derek, asmbly send a pm to ripped camel he needs one for his gear install he was just bitching the 93 shafts never come up for sale on here!

yup still have it. I all of a sudden have three people who want it but you buzzed in first so your the first dib holder.

Already sold. Just paid for it right as he signed off. Omen, not sure if I'll even use it or not but I'll know within a week. If I'm not going to, you can get it for the same price I bought it for. You have first dibbs on it before anyone else does.

I didn't see all of this going on in here because I was doing business through a PM but to be fair about it, if he wants to refund me the money and sell to you, that works for me too. No hard feelings if he wants to sell it to you instead. It was $105 shipped.

no biggie. It's yours if you need it bro! Just let me know if you don't need it and i'll take it off your hands. Thanks

no biggie. It's yours if you need it bro! Just let me know if you don't need it and i'll take it off your hands. Thanks

Will do and if he wants to refund what I sent and sell it to you since he did say you had the dibs because you jumped first, that will work for me, I don't mind at all. Didn't mean to under cut you. I just wasn't in this link or section when I was sending the money for it. Either way, you'll most likely get it even if I get it and send it, It'll be the same price I got it for.

Will do and if he wants to refund what I sent and sell it to you since he did say you had the dibs because you jumped first, that will work for me, I don't mind at all. Didn't mean to under cut you. I just wasn't in this link or section when I was sending the money for it. Either way, you'll most likely get it even if I get it and send it, It'll be the same price I got it for.

cool! thanks for bein straight up. Let me know.

lsc moldings for the driveshaft even up??? i'll ship the moldings for nothing and you ship the driveshaft......:D

Well I have 2 driveshafts. So it's up to you guys. I can send you both one or...
Omen... The driveshaft is good with no vibrations. I'm going to ship no limits shaft today, if UPS is open on Sunday, and I will get a shipping quote for you.

I will pm you my address for a shipping quote and I will need your paypal address. Thanks

Omen, I just told him to refund me the $105 and then ship the shaft to you. I seriously don't need it. All I'm waiting on is for a refund and then you can pay him and it can be shipped to you. :)

I'm cluttering yours while your making room in mine:D I'm glad your happy with it. Let me know if you ever need anything else I have a whole basement full of parts.

I'm cluttering yours while your making room in mine:D I'm glad your happy with it. Let me know if you ever need anything else I have a whole basement full of parts.

Black headliner without moonroof? I had one that was in mint condition inside the house and then two weeks before the fire in the garage, I took it out to the garage and leaned it up against the wall. It burned completely. Now I need one but at the time, I didn't need one. If you don't have one, I'll take mine down and recover it with micro suede.

sorry to hear about the fire:( That sucks! I must have missed the posts but how did that happen?

Members online

No members online now.
Back