One of a kind paint color?

I think color code FT I dark charcoal green. But thats a good lookin color on that car. Some silver painted 18's would look great! Or some charcoal wheels!
The way the bumper is painted that should be under the light indicated either it IS a factory color or someone did it right and painted it off the car. ???

Dang. You're right. It's Medium Charcoal Green and it was built after 1-Jan-1998. I feel like an idiot. Nevermind on that one. It was painted right though...lol

i am too late i just got this but already been answered.
PZ Medium Charcoal Green* L 1998 ONLY After 1/1/98 FT

needless to say the car was painted!

Would you please stop making threads with these piece of :q:q:q:q cars? Did you really think this was a rare factory one-off? Check out that center console, SO RARE!!!

I am sure that this Mark was originally in Springfield, Illinois.

It *was* originally green. Saw it a few times on the road. There aren't many Marks around here, and it had a rather distinctive license plate frame and a beautiful set of octastars. That's how I knew it. Guy around my age (mid-40's) owned it.

About two years ago, a young guy down the block from my office bought it. He immediately took off the octastars and put on some gawd-awful 20" chrome rims.

Then he had it painted. He didn't skimp on the paint job. It really was a beautiful blue metallic, and it looked factory.

A few months later, I saw it sitting with a car seat jammed in the back. That lasted about 6 months, then it disappeared. An older style Jeep Cherokee took its place.

I thought several times about stopping and offering the kid some $$$ and a set of snowflakes for the octastars. Seeing it sitting in a heap like that makes me wish I had.

Would you please stop making threads with these piece of :q:q:q:q cars? Did you really think this was a rare factory one-off? Check out that center console, SO RARE!!!

I take it that you heard about the douche of the month nomination in the gold member forum and are trying to get in? Well get in line.

I take it that you heard about the douche of the month nomination in the gold member forum and are trying to get in? Well get in line.

if I win can someone let me know?

U will be the first to know, :D

Does the winner get a new avatar that can used for the month? If not I am sure one of the d-bag board members has enough time on their hands to make one for this monthly contest.

Does the winner get a new avatar that can used for the month?

Well once you win, you will have a few choices to choose from, and here they are..............

images.jpgimagesCA0YPZGI.jpgimagesCA93TXBC.jpg

imagesCAI1EOAW.jpgimagesCANO1PZ2.jpg

images.jpg

imagesCA0YPZGI.jpg

imagesCA93TXBC.jpg

imagesCAI1EOAW.jpg

imagesCANO1PZ2.jpg

I knew one of you had more than enough time on your hands...

Best looking paint was iceman's mark. I'm sure some guys have a pic of his car saved. It was a custom paint and was sweet looking.

Members online

No members online now.
Back