Old Man's Car?

look, i hate to say this but the town car simply isnt a road beast in terms of sheer speed. it barely cracks the 200 hp mark and it weighs 4300 pounds. with a 0-60 in over 9 seconds, youre not going to be blowing many peoples doors off. hell, my 00 deville blows the crap out of my 99 and 90 town cars and its still not a street racer. town car race stories always crack me up.

Well duh they aren't the racing kings of the world. I didn't buy it to race, I am trying to get away from racing as much as I can but my tc will definately hold it's own especially against tuners unless they are like modded out nice and good.

I bought the car for luxury and to pimp it out. Not for racing. I've only raced it once so far.

The best part about a towncar is you can speed all you want but cops arent watching towncars they are watching the lil sports cars.

I bought my 1996 Cartier with 280K miles. One owner from a small town. the car was titled to the bank and the insurance to the Owner of the bank and his wife. It was cool cause when I bought it i got the original title with the purchase price of $49,569.00 on it and 8 miles on the odometer. I talked to the salesman when i bought it and he said the old man drove that car everyday and they could never presuade him to trade it in and he took extra care of it. Hopefully it will last 200 thousand more miles

If i could swing it id have an 05 dts and an 03 cartier, both in pearl white. i love both cars, but damn my caddy is fun to drive.

Members online

No members online now.
Back