Old Man's Car?

Stephan said:
:yourock: Thanks for the info. My wife loves them. I'm goning on eBay right away. Her car is white and tey will really look good on her car.

i did need spacers in the front, i got them at pep boys when they balanced and mounted the wheels they put the spacers on.

f**k the haters

right on james...don't let these haters put you down...

anyways, mine is rapidly becoming the "forgotten" model, but i love it and will NEVER get rid of it...

hey, not everyone is into the 28inch wheel crap...and if you don't like it, then don't do it...its that simple!!!

254496_93_full.jpg

254496_62_full.jpg

254496_123_full.jpg

:L

97LTCSS said:
right on james...don't let these haters put you down...

anyways, mine is rapidly becoming the "forgotten" model, but i love it and will NEVER get rid of it...

hey, not everyone is into the 28inch wheel crap...and if you don't like it, then don't do it...its that simple!!! :L

Man, that is one pretty car!!!

mespock said:
Old man's car?

Just get use to it... That the ignorant thoughts of non-Lincoln or non-Cadillac drivers...

Those who know are those who own!

exactly!!! those who hate...can't afford one...probably never even been in one!!!

none of the kids at my hs say anything bad, they now better that to mess with a LINCOLN!

Im 18 and I may not drive a Towncar but I do drive a 97 Continental and hell I used to get alot of that dude lincolns are old people cars, but that's merrily jealousy from peeps who can't drive em. My Continental stands out in the school parking lot with it's shiny chrome accents and silver paint and my 30% tints all around shes a real beauty now I just gotta save up for those Cobrastar 17 inch rims. I will say one thing for them though it seems to be a cop magnet it seems like everytime I pass a cop they tail me im pretty sure they suspect that I stole the car but oh well :monkey: so basically get the linc and mod it to your hearts content it's your ride make it represent you. :Beer

i have a 95 tc, so if i get side mirrors from an older tc, you know, the crome ones, would they fit?

95ltc said:
i have a 95 tc, so if i get side mirrors from an older tc, you know, the crome ones, would they fit?
ill trade ya.i have a good set of chrome ones.yes they should bolt right in the factory holes

LincolnJames said:
ill trade ya.i have a good set of chrome ones.yes they should bolt right in the factory holes

yeah, just send me yours and then ill send you mine. are all the wires the same? i went to pic a part yesterday for my 95 and all they had was early 90's. whats the deal? but i did get a trunk pull down motor for 20 bucks.

Town Cars Are Great!!! I Have A 97 With A Cold Air Induction ( From Mustang But It Fits Perfectly) Performance Chip Flowmaster 40 Series Dual Exahust... These Are Relatively Minor Mods But Make A Huge Diffrence. I Also Have 17 In Wheels With 245 40 17 Tire To Sharpen Up The Handling...
Pics Soon !!!

The Town Car is not an old mans car in anyway. I purchased a 2005 Lincoln Town Car last thursday, and it is my forth TC. I am just 26 years old, and purchased the car for ME, and nobody else. As long as you are happy, who cares what you drive.

ive had both a 99 continental and a 95 tc and im 20 everyone that has ridien in my car loved it and the looks on the faces of ricers when u flat out beat em is great they make 20 hour road trips seem like nothing they glide over the road at 100mph like ur going 30 i wish i still had em both if u have driven a tc and like it why care what the guy next to u says ur happy and will have a nice car

When I was like 14-15, I thought the '90-'97 Town Car was the quintessential old person's car, you know, the sort of car that the snowbirds would drive down to Florida in the winter and back up in spring. But as I got a few years older, I really grew to like them. There is not a smoother riding car in the land. The '90s deVilles don't come close. I have a '92 Sedan deVille and every '90-'97 Town Car I have driven is much smoother and much quieter, but the tradeoff is steering feel and the deVilles were always a bit quicker. Otherwise, I see it as a real throwback to the old days. When cars were huge, long and low, luxurious, powerful, and I love the RWD and body on frame design!

My next car is gonna be a '95-'97 Town Car Signature or Cartier!

92SedandeVille-TownCar94 said:
My next car is gonna be a '95-'97 Town Car Signature or Cartier!

Good choice! I have noticed alot of older people driving Grand Marques' lately.

How many Mike Jones or Paul Wall or whoever else current rappers' videos have Town Cars in them? (See "Still Tippin" etc.) Pretty much all of 'em. "Hood Rich", yes. "Old Man", not necessarily. :p

Irish Mike said:
How many Mike Jones or Paul Wall or whoever else current rappers' videos have Town Cars in them? (See "Still Tippin" etc.) Pretty much all of 'em. "Hood Rich", yes. "Old Man", not necessarily. :p

Thats true, I recently attended a Lowrider show, and there was alot of "kids" with Hoppin' Lincolns.

Members online

Back