Ok Girlz Of Lvc....listen Up....

MonsterMark said:
I know I wasn't interested.
icon10.gif
:admin

heres one to put up back on track
ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_25736_Image_number_01F8641501.jpg

pepperman said:
That's what i was going to ask, she does look good.

Ya, and thats not even a good pic of her.
Every time I think about how hot she was I get a little down and then I think how much of a biatch she could be and I feel all better. LOL

unstoppable said:
Ya, and thats not even a good pic of her.
Every time I think about how hot she was I get a little down and then I think how much of a biatch she could be and I feel all better. LOL

She actually looks like a cross between Glora Estefan and Sandra Bullock.

Ya, she got the Sandra Bullock one all the time.
Her response was "ya but I've got boobs"

Actually her old email was bullockwithboobs@

Try them all untill you get a response.You obviously have nothing better to do. HA. LOL

Chris just remeber the good times..... She is very pretty.. Sometimes it is just skin deep though.

Ginamarie.... Not much compition for you I give you a sexy.... 8 :ballon

Sergmark said:
Chris just remeber the good times..... She is very pretty.. Sometimes it is just skin deep though.

Ginamarie.... Not much compition for you I give you a sexy.... 8 :ballon

thnx serg..;)

When I get my other computer back up and running I'll post a couple more pics if any one is interested.No nuddies though, sorry.The week we broke up I erased all the GOOD ones cause I know how vengefull I can get.LOL

***votes for mespock wife***

ummmm Redheads ;)

Lucky man!

Goddess you to are a pretty lady, i am just partial to redheads, brunettes close second :)

:L

unstoppable said:
Oh, ya? Wheres your ugly mug?
Here ya go. Me and the Mrs.

Seeing as how she drives the Marks more than I do, she probably qualifies as an owner. In the second pic I am teaching her how to say HI to liberals.
icon10.gif

deb and bryan.JPG

deb kiss my ass.JPG

He's home,Tampa to Cols OH, Niiiiice Ride

Wanted to submit my pic for Goddess post, but couldn't get the pic to go into the thread, and too tired to figure how! Me at my highest, the ride was awesome! I'm pretty raw here, it only gets better ;)

I'm in my garage if you wanna see.... ;)

MonsterMark said:
Here ya go. Me and the Mrs.

Seeing as how she drives the Marks more than I do, she probably qualifies as an owner. In the second pic I am teaching her how to say HI to liberals.
icon10.gif

Dang she married you :N How many times did she slap you the day you first met! :waving:

Naeblis said:
***votes for mespock wife***

ummmm Redheads ;)
Lucky man!

You said that right. Besides being what I feel is one beautiful lady, she had a heart of gold. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Pluse she a Liberal!!! Match made in Heaven!

hmm...id settle this contest, but how do i get my pic to go from 1.75mb down to the 200 kb

Members online

Back