Ok Girlz Of Lvc....listen Up....

MeNmyMarkVIII said:
Wanted to submit my pic for Goddess post, but couldn't get the pic to go into the thread, and too tired to figure how! Me at my highest, the ride was awesome! I'm pretty raw here, it only gets better ;)

I'm in my garage if you wanna see.... ;)

Lookin Good Baby!!! You've got that Nicolette Sheridan thing goin!!!

Yeah she is pretty damn hot.

We were at the K&N Supernationals on Sunday and so many guys were snapping pics of her, from the stands, from the pits, everywhere. I would too with ripped jeans, no bra and a silky white tank top on and that white blonde hair too! It was funny as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once upon a time I brought a pretty nice lookin chickadee to Carlisle....but damn was she $#%ing crazy. :facesjump

My current girlfriend is 25...but she literally looks 12...
Possibly 14 or 15 with her hair down and some makeup on.

She went to a car show when she was 19 and they said to her, "It's ok little girl go right in, admission is free for you."

Imola Blaze said:
Once upon a time I brought a pretty nice lookin chickadee to Carlisle....but damn was she $#%ing crazy. :facesjump

My current girlfriend is 25...but she literally looks 12...
Possibly 14 or 15 with her hair down and some makeup on.

She went to a car show when she was 19 and they said to her, "It's ok little girl go right in, admission is free for you."

LOL my girl gets the same thing when she does her "Swiss Miss" briads!! She looks 14-15!

LMAO!

tlookinsexy9.jpg

This look is young too! But freakin' HOT!

tlookinsexy10.jpg

Members online

Back