Oh HOTTIES...HOLD ME....Can't take this...

Oouu, . . . nasty, . . . I feel for you.

hug.jpg

For the scratches debi, use those scratch removers that you find at walmart or any other automotive store. see if that works.

FTW Any you didnt even slash her tires!? HAVE I TOUGHT YOU NOTHING YOUNG SKYWALKER!?

BigDaddy, insurance, 2 totaled vehicles in 6 months, not filing! Thanks BigDaddy, SMOOCHES!!!

JC, thank you Hottie - SMOOCHES!!

Too Cute Pepp, thanks for the text msg hun, Smooches!

Mark, will do, I even bought some black wax, I think it will work, SMOOCHES!

Torq., Thank you for th pep talk and the pics, SMOOCHESSSS

No doubt Brent, there is no way I would pick you up in a Hooptie!

Mike, Melissa - thanks so much, oh Mike, let me know about that rear tail light cover! SMOOCHES!!!

A really really BIG SMOOCH TO RAY (1wykdmk8) and EDDIE AT AMERICAN AIR SUSPENSION!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!

Actually he is looking much much better already, the damage was not as bad as I thought, and I just got the "canister" for the spider valve, he's up and HOT!! The worst actually is the damage from the guys who helped me get a jack under the car, they put about 4 dents in the front qtr panel, I can't deal with it, they will be gone by Wednesday!

NOW HOW MANY HOTTIES ARE GONNA SHOW UP AT RICHS MEET SO YOU CAN SEE HOW WELL HE CLEANS UP (lolol yeah Rich and the my Mark!) !!!! LOOKIN FORWARD TO MEETING YA!!

MrWilson, MrWilson, MrWilson....have I taught YOU nothing! Believe it or not, there is One who deals out justice far better than any one of us!! I leave it up to God to deal with that, I did and am doing all I can, I have complete faith that He will handle the rest ;)...now to see what I can do about the tail light...

SMOOCHES
MsM8

Well. that's keeping the chin up! Everything will work out.

Why not submit it to Insurance. It wasn't your fault this time... That shouldn't affect your rates.

MsM8tress said:
Believe it or not, there is One who deals out justice far better than any one of us!! I leave it up to God to deal with that, I did and am doing all I can, I have complete faith that He will handle the rest ;)

SMOOCHES
MsM8
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Well said and how True. :)

mespock said:
Well. that's keeping the chin up! Everything will work out.

Why not submit it to Insurance. It wasn't your fault this time... That shouldn't affect your rates.

2 Marks, 2 claims in less than 6 months, and, less than a year ago!! No they can't raise them any higher...but they can cancel me! lolol

Nice idea but it looks like the only real damage is on the same spot that had a little owie when I bought him, so I can get it repaired when I get the orig. owie repaired - and no I will not do that! The hole in the tail light cover...well that one I will have to eat.

Im hoping I can find one pretty reasonable, guess from what I am hearing it is one piece so it will be an easy swap out, I just took it off and put it back on trying to seal up the hole until I can get another.

THANKS HOTTIES!!!! SMOOCHES!!

MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back