Oh HOTTIES...HOLD ME....Can't take this...

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
15-20 mins ago remote went off....went out...and this....oh I cant take it.....
I'm still trippin..shell shocked...waitin on da man jus to have them clean the crap upllll

oh man....busted tail light...sscratches...oh man...Hotties...this is fing rough...d a m n i t....man....I dunno..this is like unreal...bro thinks trash collector dude did it
Im so friggin upset....

fingcrap2 (Small).JPG

fingcrap3 (Small).JPG

fingcrap4 (Small).JPG

fingcrap5 (Small).JPG

Fingcrap19 (Small).JPG

WTF! Why anyone do this to you? Did anyone see anything?

looks like the stuff fell off a truck on the move or something, Especially if you came out as soon as the alarm went off and didn't see anything.

That's an awful feeling. I was hit in front of my house too. It's infuriating, and there is no recourse.

Calabrio said:
That's an awful feeling. I was hit in front of my house too. It's infuriating, and there is no recourse.

Oh Yeah there is HOTTIE, lolol a LVC Hotties scorn....and thanks to crack heads being stupid! lolol

When my remote went off, I ran outside, saw a blue truck down the way just a bit, the end of the road is a court, so the jacka didn't have any choice but to come back,truck was not full so didn't see stuff in the back, (and I was stupified, didn't really connect the blue truck to anything) but like I said CRACK HEADS ARE STUPID!!! Im still outside n this is JUS NOW,....pretty much crynig a river...and the dumb a drives by again...

I am moving my Mark, (still can't manuve it into the drive he is stuck down for now, that is why he was on the street). I jump out and yell at the truck, and the driver jumpes out, looks in the trash can and jumps back in...acting like they cant hear me. then I yelled at my bro to get the plate, he didn't get it, but the jerk comes back around out of the court and tries to drive around all the trash in the road, but Im standing in the only clear part of the road, and hes coming at me!...lolol (dumba55, I leave a big dent! lolol ask the last sob that hit me!, totally messed up his hood!) I dont move, SHE stops, lol finally, and I come up on the drivers side. an tell her she needs to pull over and go ahead pick up her goodies and take claim to her mess, first thing she says "I didnt do anything....oh I did it cause Im collecting trash". lol I said I have not even said you did anything!!! I told her I dont care what shes doing, her crap fell on my car now she needs to take care of business...she conitnued to lie...but no worries, whoever owns those plates is gonna hate me for a long long time......

Calabrio said:

Hey Hottie! I'm going to be meeting you soon! Your going to Richs meet yeah! We gotta hook up and make a caravan!!! let me know!

Thanks for your condolences....but I am sure there is enough expertise in LVC to get my boy straight...I only trust LVC HOTTIES anyway, too tired of gettiin it in the.......purse..umm yeah...purse...lolo...you know how to PM me HOTTIES, lolol hook me up if you can - appreciated greatly!

MsM8!

chickenviii said:
go get em debi

ummm...:(....I can mess anyone up, that's easy....
but my boy...my boy is still messed up..:( this one is on me....I shoulda been a better...Hottie.....first leavin the lug lock at home...now this....I am sooo unworthy...sorry Hotties.

thanks chickie....smooch :(

A few weeks ago a decent sized branch fell out of a tree on my hood while I was driving down the street. It sucks when anonymous stuff just messes your car up.

Debi, i got your PM and just saw the pics in your thread, that freakin sucks some people have no respect for other peoples rides. If i had been closer those people would have gone to the hospital for messing up TUX and making you upset. Anyone who hurts a friend of mine will have me as an enemy for life. I hope you can get TUX fixed soon and looking tight again.

Great job on catching the careless bastards who did that!!

When mine got hit, I was convinced it was done by the crew working across the street. So, the next morning, I stormed onto the job site. But with out having seen it, I was wasting my time. It's tough enough to intimidate a settlement when it's one person, but when it's an entire crew, no one will ever be responsible.

But you handled it amazing well. "Hell has no Wrath like a Woman Scorned"

I'm looking into the July meet, can't commit quite yet.

If you're gonna go, go all out....granted, this is the base model, there are several accessories that need be added to that photo

G36RIFLE.jpg

I'd be more subtle.... Something that would creep up on them when they didn't expect it....

It would be very slow and something that they could watch happen... Something that even Dr. House would scratch his @$$ on all the way to their Death....

stang99x said:
If you're gonna go, go all out....granted, this is the base model, there are several accessories that need be added to that photo

G36RIFLE.jpg

Thats horrible!!! People are bastards sometimes.:mad: I hope you get everything fixed and well again. Sorry to hear this debi.

Thats a shame Debi. I can't beleive the luck you are having with Marks .....and life goes on.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
I had a small thing happen to me I don't drive mine much but I took it out to take my new wife to an American movie (Davinci Code) , When we came back out I noticed my new Lincoln valve stem caps were stolen. 1st time out with the new caps:mad: :mad: :mad:

stang99x said:

G36RIFLE.jpg

LOLOL not several..just one, ME! I like the looks of the handgun too JC...accessories!

No, I know the Man delivers the best justice (not meaning the cops!), we just are not always around to see it. I am only doing all I can, just left the police station, filed a report on the trash lady, on the officer that came this a.m. and the dispatchers last night. They had no care that the street was more than half covered with large wood cabnet parts and other trash, yet Im out there having my Merk's lights shining on it to warn other drivers....some of that crap was big, heavy and tall! I couldn't believe the cop just left it there this morning, tellin me" Im not the Sanatation Dept!"

I hated to do it, but they didn't pass the "Mom Test"...I always put the Mom test to whatever problem or situation, and if it does not pass, then a Hottie's gotta do what a Hottie's gotta do....

Here's the Mom Test: I ask myself: would I want the dispatcher treating my mom like that? or, would I find it acceptable to have the Ofcr treat my Mom like that? Or even, would I be all up on this cars bumper if that were my Mom? The Mom test, works every time.

Well, I am crushed by all the damage, Mike if you still have that taillight cover put a sold sticker on it! I am probably going to depleat my savings account and eat up a few credit cards...but cha know....I gotta get my Mark right. Sure wish I could get him in the driveway...dang it!

Cal - you gotta come, it will be a blast!!!! Plus you'll get to see my new paint job! lolol

Hey Hotties....gotta tell ya, it made me feel better that so many of you responded when I asked to be held ;) and I mean a clean way! (yeah right!) lololol

SMOOCHES and THANKS!!!!!!

MsM8

MsM8tress said:
LOLOL not several..just one, ME! I like the looks of the handgun too JC...accessories!

No, I know the Man delivers the best justice (not meaning the cops!), we just are not always around to see it. I am only doing all I can, just left the police station, filed a report on the trash lady, on the officer that came this a.m. and the dispatchers last night. They had no care that the street was more than half covered with large wood cabnet parts and other trash, yet Im out there having my Merk's lights shining on it to warn other drivers....some of that crap was big, heavy and tall! I couldn't believe the cop just left it there this morning, tellin me" Im not the Sanatation Dept!"

I hated to do it, but they didn't pass the "Mom Test"...I always put the Mom test to whatever problem or situation, and if it does not pass, then a Hottie's gotta do what a Hottie's gotta do....

Here's the Mom Test: I ask myself: would I want the dispatcher treating my mom like that? or, would I find it acceptable to have the Ofcr treat my Mom like that? Or even, would I be all up on this cars bumper if that were my Mom? The Mom test, works every time.

Well, I am crushed by all the damage, Mike if you still have that taillight cover put a sold sticker on it! I am probably going to depleat my savings account and eat up a few credit cards...but cha know....I gotta get my Mark right. Sure wish I could get him in the driveway...dang it!

Cal - you gotta come, it will be a blast!!!! Plus you'll get to see my new paint job! lolol

Hey Hotties....gotta tell ya, it made me feel better that so many of you responded when I asked to be held ;) and I mean a clean way! (yeah right!) lololol

SMOOCHES and THANKS!!!!!!

MsM8

Always there for you Debi ;)

rmac694203 said:
A few weeks ago a decent sized branch fell out of a tree on my hood while I was driving down the street. It sucks when anonymous stuff just messes your car up.

ohhh that sucks! Hope you got it fixed! Yeah it sucks...

Well today the damage didn't look as bad, and believe it or not the big one on the trunk, which I thought for sure was gouged into the paint, rubbed out. But the taillight cover is busted, and some pretty bad scratches on the side and trunk lid too.

oh well, gotta get him right again....

SMOOCHES!!!

Look at the bright side Deb -

New Tail light, new pain on trunk - all on their insurance company.

Members online

Back