Official LS Picture Thread

I paid 75 bucks for it off of someone here. So I guess I can't complain. No real noticeable power gain from the ol seat of the pants. Sound is ok. Doesn't sound like my old cammed 302, but it's ok for what it is.

i wish my ls was more powerful, my last car was a supercharged 2003 mercury marauder with 442rwhp. i want to do a little to this one to beef it up but not a turbo or supercharger. found k&n for about 254 but don't know if i should spend my money there or on exhaust

:eek: why did you ditch the marauder? Those are badass cars...

needed to pay off credit cards-marauder was paid for so i sold it payed off credit cards the financed the ls a a low rate with a easy payment.

Coulda just whored yourself out to pay them off.....or raced for money.....them ricer b*tches have plenty of money on hand :-D

i wish my ls was more powerful, my last car was a supercharged 2003 mercury marauder with 442rwhp. i want to do a little to this one to beef it up but not a turbo or supercharger. found k&n for about 254 but don't know if i should spend my money there or on exhaust

feel ya as far as having one and than having to get rid of it. Mine was cause of the dealer though, first deal that was worked out I did not like so they went and got me a slightly better deal than started trying to try all this other crap so after about two weeks of happy motoring in the car I said forget it after they tried to make another deal that after further looking was a horrible deal for me so I told them to take the beauty back and give me my LS and I well go get a deal somewhere else.

My 2000 LS V8 213,000 + miles, Still rollin!

2000 LS, 213,000 miles and going. I have done a few things maintenance wise to this car, and do it myself, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

l_957f260379397d629113d20fccd635e8.jpg

l_1cc2d62c92178ba9863fd37c31b3edc3.jpg

l_8f36eba182746254e7be2ee05fa6c9b5.jpg

DCP_2532.JPG

l2.jpg

l_88fe9a7eff0b9ca2dda3b921abb34313.jpg

HPIM1305.jpg

HPIM1307.jpg

I have one question. Why is that pic of the speaker box from another car?

In fact they all look like different cars.

lmao the first two have chrome wheels ... one of them has a chrome bumper.. then two of em have aluminum wheels.... i think there is an imposter amoung us

that or they like to swap things out lol

Guess you are ablivious to the grey all around trim and the wheels that turn the car into a donk?

Members online

Back