Official LS Picture Thread

Isn't there a chemical that painted on neutralize the rust and keep the metal that's left? I thought I saw something like that on Wheeler Dealers.

I hope so!, also my engine makes a metallicy clanking noise only at idle, any idea what this would be? Timing chain tensioner? How much would I be looking to fix

Also I'm having another issue, my battery has been dying a lot lately. I noticed the two front doors have lights at the bottom of them when there open they light up.I have noticed the food lights never actually go out. Any idea how to fix? Everything is closed

My 2006. Lowered on Eibachs, 2001 LS wheels, debadged (all cars should be), 20% window tint.

IMG_0325_zps26fedb4c.jpg

IMG_0317_zpsbd6e26db.jpg

IMG_0323_zps1d44ece5.jpg

looks reallyy good man , how much did you lower it and how much did it cost to lower it ?

IMG_0500.jpgIMG_0497.jpgIMG_0498.jpg

looks like a mirror all over only soap wash if i wax it might be see through

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

those are all reflections not intentional the pictures were taken after a $10 dollar car wash only products I used is tire shine and Invisible glass cleaner this stuff really works my windows look invisible I have 20/20 vision and I swear even on a bright sunny day I cannot tell if my wind shield is there or not

http://www.invisibleglass.com/

Ugh, on a bright sunny day, facing the sun, should see my front glass ... it needs to be replaced, like someone prior to my ownership drove it on purpose behind a gravel truck for long period of time. On my list this summer if all goes well.

Loving the 110V plug-in on lking's hood, so shiny!

This is my '04 LS . Still young with 84K on the engine. First Lincoln Ive owned and loving it. 15% tint, 17in wheels. Wanting to get bigger wheels and tires, preferably 18"s.

image.jpg

image.jpg

love that color man, my friend has the same color , he went with 18 inch machine faced rims and they look good

Thanks man. I redid the pin stripe, and want to get chrome around the window edges. It's stock at the moment, but with only 85K I have big plans.

Members online

Back