Official LS Picture Thread

I redid the pin stripe, and want to get chrome around the window edges.

PLEASE DON'T!!!! I removed the pinstripe the dealer added to my car shortly after I bought it. Looks much cleaner, IMHO, without it! The LS lines don't lend well to a pinstripe, IMHO.

The pin stripe has been re done already. I like it so far, but I'm def looking around at some w/o it. I kept hearing black wheels for my car, but I just think chrome is the way to go with my color. Still up in air at the moment.

here is a pic of my friends ls , both with black wheels and machined faced rims if this helps

att_1390668349959198.jpg

20130913_125116.jpg

att_1381443246705101.jpg

Yes this def helps!. Thank you. I like the side view of the car, but I really love the attention my chrome wheels grab. Thanks for the pics though!

anytime , maybe consider lowering your car and just sticking with your chrome stock rims ^.^

Damn, I really should send my "too bright" Silver wheels out for darkening.

attachment.jpg

Would look 10 times better I think. (keeping the chrome lip as is)

waggs- might be his car haha ( its actually my 06 :p ) bigrigls- i can see what u mean but definetly keep the chrome lip

should dip the spokes anthracite , would be like the color mark did

saw this lse in Chicago today , love the color scheme , two tone 5 spoke lincoln rims

20140301_093848.jpg

Yes, that might be the quickest and cheapest way of doing it.

The Anthracite Grey Plasti Dip color does look good, would work well with the Silver and Chrome lip

AnthraciteGreyPlastiDip.jpg

AnthraciteGreyPlastiDip.jpg

I'm kinda parcel to chrome myself

Yeah, I had ideas of possibly lowering, cold air, new wheels and tires, exhaust, and then headlights. Have a 6.1in touchscreen kenwood I'm putting in dash, along with two twelves in the back.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!! Someone sprayed your car with Christmas Tree flocking!!! That stuff is sticky and hard to remove!!

Funny story...once a coworker parked his pathfinder so close to my mustang I could not get in, I had to crawl in through the passenger side. (he's a good friend of mine we screw around with each other)

The next day I showed up at work on my day off, middle of summer, and sprayed that fake snow crap over all of his windows and mirrors. Sent him a text saying "DUDE it's freaking snowing in rancho bernardo"! Of course he goes outside like WTF and texts me back "You're crazy, it's 80* out here no snow"!

10 minutes later I get a text that basically broke down into him completely cussing me out in spanish, he thought I had _painted_ his windows :lol:

Zr0 - on the next one you should plasti dip his windows haha

We've done worse. Another coworker got a brand new jeep (thing is awesome) and we snatched his keys out of the box, grabbed 500 feet of saran wrap and started wrapping his car...some girls were walking by giggling at us wrapping his seats and my (insane white guy buddy) tells the girl "sell me your panties for $20"! Amazingly enough she whips them out from under her dress and said friend snaps them on the steering wheel and saran wraps them in...then we wrapped the rest of the jeeps outside.

We tossed the keys back in the box, hid in the dumpster block nearby to watch him as left work. Guy was sooo pissed when he saw it, even more pissed when he got inside and saw the seats n wheel...rips all that saran wrap off and gets to the panties and we hear him (and I'm quoting here) "what the ****"?! "snifff...sniifff"..."Oh man these are used"! <tosses saran wrap out door, throws panties in the back"

Needless to say we were absolutely dying with laughter :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back