Official LS Picture Thread

Funny story...once a coworker parked his pathfinder so close to my mustang I could not get in, I had to crawl in through the passenger side. (he's a good friend of mine we screw around with each other)

The next day I showed up at work on my day off, middle of summer, and sprayed that fake snow crap over all of his windows and mirrors. Sent him a text saying "DUDE it's freaking snowing in rancho bernardo"! Of course he goes outside like WTF and texts me back "You're crazy, it's 80* out here no snow"!

10 minutes later I get a text that basically broke down into him completely cussing me out in spanish, he thought I had _painted_ his windows :lol:

Some of used to do stuff like that. One guy had an old Corolla with a manual that he never locked. He NEVER knew if his car was in the spot he parked or not! We would turn his radio up all the way.... He never learned!!

Wow ^ Amazing ^ good work Soldier!

20130812_131926.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393912218851.jpg I've come to the conclusion that I now want eyelids once I change my hids..I think murdered did his,I can't remember who actually has them, I know its an all black Ls

uploadfromtaptalk1393912218851.jpg

I think I spoke to murdered and he did vinyl . I might try that n dip over it to match the color of my car

Yeah I've seen them many different ways. Only reason I think a good fiberglass set would be good is just so they would be level with the hood and fenders. Flow better in my opinion.

Yeah I've seen them many different ways. Only reason I think a good fiberglass set would be good is just so they would be level with the hood and fenders. Flow better in my opinion.

Thats also true but by the time I get the new headlight housing that comes with the halos ill be ready to dip my car. I just want to see how it looks for right now. But that fiberglass might be the best bet

he did it with dip , and its really easy to do since the ls has a nice line to mask off

Thanks my friend. Still got a good bit to do to her. Ur car is looking real good. I've always liked those wheels. @bigrig

Bro ur car looks amazing what's the size of those wheels and tires and the offset

Thanks man.
Front: 19x8.5 et40 running 225/35 tires and a 36mm spacer
Rear: 19x9.5 et48 255/35 and a 24mm spacer
Having to run such large spacers makes me REALLY sad (and regretful) because it means I could have bought a lot wider wheels in the first place.... soon :)

Hello from sunny SoCal

OSUJs8Y.jpg

Yes I know, I need to reseal my headlights...

Hello from sunny SoCal

OSUJs8Y.jpg

Yes I know, I need to reseal my headlights...

Is that on the way to Ramona, east of the Animal Park?? I CAN'T WAIT for our bathroom to be done so we can actually get out of the house!!!! Weekends are too crowded!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back