Official LS Picture Thread

Wow, was just about to type something here and we had a little earthquake, lasted about 15-20 seconds, rattled the whole house, dog didn't like it too much.

anyhow ... PHOTO SHOOT WEEKEND CHALLENGE !!! Let's see some good weather LS pics.

----EDIT:

Earthquakes Canada reports automatic detection of a "seismic event": magnitude 4.8 centred near Braeside, Ontario.

Automatic detection of seismic event: magnitude 4.2 - 17 May 9:53 EDT - BRAESIDE, ON region

EARTHQUAKE Mag=5.1 on 17 May at 09:43 EDT.

21 km NE of Shawville, QC
59 km WNW of Gatineau, QC

Automatic detection of seismic event: magnitude 4.8 - 17 May 9:43 EDT - BRAESIDE, ON region

~ LOL, little tremor, don't get those here often.

941515_10151393739712027_1175804496_n.jpg

Painted my intake tube, trimmed some beauty panels so it didn't rub, and painted the chin spoiler....again. I'll get to the lower grille and fog lights when the chin spoiler fully cures

photobucket-26668-1368917303337_zps4d4aa0a1.gif

photobucket-62149-1368917302439_zps12a8a5b4.gif

photobucket-41833-1368917300688_zpse4e57653.gif

photobucket-65633-1368917301549_zpsdfc03669.gif

EZJwi5C.jpg soooo.... who is this?? Found on Reddit.
Edit- I'm pretty sure its a LS but I'm unsure based on the door handle.

EZJwi5C.jpg

Not an LS. Door handle and the upper part of the door/window frame is looking a little thin and narrow.

Just got her washed & waxed yesterday pulled her out for a few pics sorry they're upside down iPhone is being a b****

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

BigRig, this is in reference to your pics. Looks like you found my wheels without any help from me (sorry I've been AWOL for about a year). What I'm hoping I CAN help with is some center emblems for them. I'll have to do some digging, but there was a company that posted that they were making them a few years back. I think it was Fast Parts Network, but I could totally off on that. I'll do some digging and let you know.

Tru

BigRigls I think?

It's been awhile since your last beating I can tell !!!

PS: I don't own dumb shirts like that.

BigRig, this is in reference to your pics. Looks like you found my wheels without any help from me (sorry I've been AWOL for about a year). What I'm hoping I CAN help with is some center emblems for them. I'll have to do some digging, but there was a company that posted that they were making them a few years back. I think it was Fast Parts Network, but I could totally off on that. I'll do some digging and let you know.

Tru

Thanks Tru!

I got your PM's ... I managed on the center caps, had some emblems made up from an eBay vendor.

attachment.jpg

Say, I noticed in one of your older posts, yours are 48mm offset, mine are 40 and were only available as such.

Still got those same wheels ?

Look what I found...

digging behing my intake manifold. Been looking for these for the past 2+ years:
null_zps7b21e870.jpg

Tip of the day: check behind your intake manifold!

It's been awhile since your last beating I can tell !!!

PS: I don't own dumb shirts like that.

Thanks Tru!

I got your PM's ... I managed on the center caps, had some emblems made up from an eBay vendor.

attachment.jpg

Say, I noticed in one of your older posts, yours are 48mm offset, mine are 40 and were only available as such.

Still got those same wheels ?

Sure do. I bought mine from an Ebay storefront called Wheelmatic, and they stopped carrying them not long after I bought them. I thought I found them again at USA Wheel or something like that. I'm pretty sure I put the website in an older post, and will do some digging on it. The 48 - 49 mm offset is a sweet spot - just fits inside the wheel well to look like they were meant to be there. Did you end up going with some hub centric rings as well? Mine definitely needed them. There was a decent amount of play without them there.

Tru

Members online

No members online now.
Back