Official LS Picture Thread

Bro, you see, you're just a "parts changer." An amateur parts changer at best; I make the parts, the parts you buy to bolt-on. On the other hand, your car looks alright. . . but you'll have to do better than bolt-ons to f**k with me. :cool:

LMAO you could be further from the truth if you tried... Hite's created more one off parts for the LS (not including swapped LS's) Than most members combined.. ... and what exactly have YOU "made" other then those hideous side skirts ???

I make the parts, the parts you buy to bolt-on.

If I have any of the parts you 'made' bolted on my LS please tell me what they are so I can take them off and throw them in the trash.

LMAO you could be further from the truth if you tried... Hite's created more one off parts for the LS (not including swapped LS's) Than most members combined.. ... and what exactly have YOU "made" other then those hideous side skirts ???

He made a 'custom' Bilstein shock setup complete with muffler clamps...I like to call it the 'shocks of death'. **disclaimer...DO NOT use this method of lowering. It could result in injury or even death**
suspensioninstalled.jpg

YOUR FVCKING KIDDING ME!!!! Jesus your a bright one aren't you!!! why not just a bunch of zip ties!!!

YOUR FVCKING KIDDING ME!!!! Jesus your a bright one aren't you!!! why not just a bunch of zip ties!!!

He posted that thread while you were on your honeymoon. Thought you might like that one RELL. But what do I know...I'm just an 'amateur parts changer' at best....lol

He made a 'custom' Bilstein shock setup complete with muffler clamps...I like to call it the 'shocks of death'. **disclaimer...DO NOT use this method of lowering. It could result in injury or even death**
suspensioninstalled.jpg

I officially revoke my "I like it" post. Thought it was different and unique, but if its being held together by muffler clamps then it's worthy of maybe a :yuck:

I mean the look of the car it is different from the usual and I commend him on that.

I officially revoke my "I like it" post. Thought it was different and unique, but if its being held together by muffler clamps then it's worthy of maybe a :yuck:

I mean the look of the car it is different from the usual and I commend him on that.

You can go to his profile and read the whole thread. Its locked now so nobody can comment on his trash suspension setup but you can still read it. Its definately a FAIL but he says he'll take out anyone on Eibachs at the track...lol. Its definately 'unique'

Okay, so I just returned back here at home from Walmart, and I know you guys are going to love SMH for he has come bearing gifts for all of you strokers. "What is it?," you ask. Great, I thought you'd never ask. It's stroking lotion! Hite, I suggest you put on an apron because these strokers are going to make a mess. Back to business... I can tell that you do not read very well, Hite, or maybe you just choose not to comprehend what you are reading. I already told you that we can hit the track, not a straight one either.

Ben, first, I appreciate your commendation. Have you ever owned or worked with a set of Bilstein shocks? If not, take a few minutes and familiarize yourself with their design. Don't be ignorant like your boy Hite. Use google, or you can actually visit Bilstein's website to see for yourself how their engineers originally designed them. I guarantee that you will see that what I have designed for my car is tried and true. Also, the clamp is "not" holding the suspension. That is only something that someone with no working knowledge of how this suspension is engineered would think from seeing a picture of it via a 14" HP monitor with an unsupported screen resolution of 1280x1024 @ a refresh rate of 60.8Hz, and one good eye would see it. BTW, I owned an 03 STR. It had the same Bilstein B8 setup. Trust me, there is nothing in the form of an ordinary LS that can get with that. Mine can, though. Thanks, again.

G-Rell, thank you, but your input is not needed. Please, remove yourself from the court. You must be at least an amateur cs like your bf Hite, not a cheerleader.

Bro, you bro, don't bro, know bro, what bro, you bro , are talking bro about bro. hahahaha

that guy is a tool Hite, don't waste your time, he won't learn he has a huge egofield around him blocking him from knowledge.

As Mark Twain said, don't argue with stupid people they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thank you, Mark's CS. I agree, you're right about one thing: My ego; It is larger than you will ever know, and so is my wealth of continuously growing knowledge. Then again, perhaps you will know someday, soon. I don't know who you are and what it is that you do, but if you knew that much about me, you'd understand.

For your 1 cent, thanks.

Thank you, Mark's CS. I agree, you're right about one thing: My ego; It is larger than you will ever know, and so is my wealth of continuously growing knowledge. Then again, perhaps you will know someday, soon. I don't know who you are and what it is that you do, but if you knew that much about me, you'd understand.

For your 1 cent, thanks.

:/

what you did to your ls is not professorial fabrication, it is not close, it is what a budget tracker might think of doing if something broke on track day.

When I worked at the restoration shop we had to make damn near everything as cars from the 20's 30's an 40's don't have a lot of parts around. Maybe a 3 window coupe, hell you can buy a whole new steel body from brooksville.

ah but not so much on a 1949 Kurtis, everything had to be hand made that wasn't on the car. and then when your car is invited to several Concours d'Elegance you then know you are at the level you need to be.

What you did is your own thing and I am happy you can be proud of that "engineering", but some of us can not be.

And you are so confident that you did what bilstien is made for please contact them, show them pictures and see what they say, and if they approve I know I will never be buying from them.

oh and i am sure you are going to question the validity of my statement as internet folk always do.

So pm me and i will call you on the phone and we can talk about it

I am not here to get in a middle school argument, I am here to help others and my self and that means protecting the unknowing from someone who claims things are the right way to do things.

good day

G-Rell, thank you, but your input is not needed. Please, remove yourself from the court. You must be at least an amateur cs like your bf Hite, not a cheerleader.

I assure you my "INPUT" is far more valued then yours little buddy... make your immature comments all you want... you look like the moron, not me. but hey, your kind of use to that, aren't you...

Angel eyes

I finally put the angel eyes in this week. I cut the bigger ring and spread it to eliminate the gap. I got it pretty close but not perfect. I also blacked out the amber reflectors. I still need to put another coat of sealant on the top. You can never have too much sealant, I almost used two tubes. lol

Lights 1.jpg

Lights 2.jpg

I finally put the angel eyes in this week. I cut the bigger ring and spread it to eliminate the gap. I got it pretty close but not perfect. I also blacked out the amber reflectors. I still need to put another coat of sealant on the top. You can never have too much sealant, I almost used two tubes. lol

looks good, fire those babies up

Fire it up! Fire it up! Fire it up!

Made me think of the first The Crow movie. LOL.

Hell yea! lol

It's like riding around on pillows compared to my other setup.

New pair of tires should come in, in a week or so.

Members online

No members online now.
Back