Official LS Picture Thread

Sure did. Picked it up on friday. 04 ultimate with under 20k miles got it for 9k.
Yeah, the front tires are 40 the rears are 35

Picture Timeline: Past 4 month's upgrades.

05_2012CarStuff022.jpg

OneofakindLVC1280x960.jpg

Just picked up my first ls. 02 v6. picked it up for 1200 bucks, needed a motor. bought as is. added the hids so far and smoked the tailights have 18s for it that will be going on soon. The car needs work. Open to any suggestions

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

Would you like some beans with that bowl of rice?:D

I appreciate the work just not my style, Looks to rice for me.

whats holding the front lip and side skirts rivets?

It doesn't matter...his LS is lowered 'the right way '...lol

Bro, you see, you're just a "parts changer." An amateur parts changer at best; I make the parts, the parts you buy to bolt-on. On the other hand, your car looks alright. . . but you'll have to do better than bolt-ons to f**k with me. :cool:

Would you like some beans with that bowl of rice?:D

I appreciate the work just not my style, Looks to rice for me.

whats holding the front lip and side skirts rivets?

Actually, I will take a bowl of rice, but only if it's brown rice; It's late and I'm hungry. And yeah, the rivets are holding the lips. They are all in the process of final fabrication. I make custom moldings, sometimes from prefabricated moldings (like these).

P.S. The Lincoln LS was designed to compete with foreign automakers' sport/ luxury vehicles.

Thank you for "appreciating the work"! :cool:

05_2012CarStuff022.jpg

LebowskiOpinion.jpg

Bro, you see, you're just a "parts changer." An amateur parts changer at best; I make the parts, the parts you buy to bolt-on. On the other hand, your car looks alright. . . but you'll have to do better than bolt-ons to f**k with me. :cool:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme__1_.png

And you sir are an egotistical ass.

P.S. The Lincoln LS was designed to compete with foreign automakers' sport/ luxury vehicles.

More specifically the European market. Would you like a very thin pancake?
2592254-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Lol. That's funny stuff right there...bro. I would never bolt on the Bilsteins with a muffler clamp like you did...bro...and then claim its the right way to lower your LS. What a joke....bro

Just a little fyi...bro...I made my own exhaust, CAI heatshield, Accel COP brackets, and custom converted my hydraulic cooling fan to electric. So before you open your mouth you should do your homework. Your LS looked good before you put on those riveted on ground effects and the red ricer stripe on the wheels. And the way you lowered the car is far from the right way like you claimed in your thread. But hey...its your car...bro.

Lol. That's funny stuff right there...bro. I would never bolt on the Bilsteins with a muffler clamp like you did...bro...and then claim its the right way to lower your LS. What a joke....bro

Just a little fyi...bro...I made my own exhaust, CAI heatshield, Accel COP brackets, and custom converted my hydraulic cooling fan to electric. So before you open your mouth you should do your homework. Your LS looked good before you put on those riveted on ground effects and the red ricer stripe on the wheels. And the way you lowered the car is far from the right way like you claimed in your thread. But hey...its your car...bro.

Bro, you bro, don't bro, know bro, what bro, you bro , are talking bro about bro. hahahaha

that guy is a tool Hite, don't waste your time, he won't learn he has a huge egofield around him blocking him from knowledge.

As Mark Twain said, don't argue with stupid people they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bro, you bro, don't bro, know bro, what bro, you bro , are talking bro about bro. hahahaha

that guy is a tool Hite, don't waste your time, he won't learn he has a huge egofield around him blocking him from knowledge.

As Mark Twain said, don't argue with stupid people they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Well said...bro

Hite bro. You don't understand. He makes his own parts. That lawn and garden edging. He made it himself by hand and then pop riveted it to his car

7eda1ff5216aabf15a5f2d0913532f3b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back