Official LS Picture Thread

Just got back from this.. neck still hurts. More info to follow.

idiedinmyls.jpg

That will buff right out...

Just got back from this.. neck still hurts. More info to follow.

idiedinmyls.jpg

That's not funny M4rk !

Did you have a bad dream last night or something ?

idiedinmyls.jpg ???

I died in my LS ???

Im looking for this one.... seems to have some work done...wing molded in etc...
28870_116694.jpg
28870_116697.jpg

we'll see

I hate it when cars have expensive or nice mods and they do a $hitty job of wiring. Why do anything half assed?

Cool any more pics? I think hes a former member.

Been considering molding a gen I lse spoiler on my trunk. Love how it looks from behind, but i hate how it looks "placed on" top of the trunk when you look at it from above.

Haven't talked to a shop yet, but it seems like it would be a lot of work no? Prob would have to be bolted on or something to prevent movement

2002 has a front end shot of it somewhere on his fb page. I had the pic saved to my phone til 2 days ago ad then finally cleared it off.

Man a whole lot of Gen 1 LSE parts floating around lately. I remember it took me forever to get my rear valence. After seeing a few of you guys on here with the 06 front end and gen 1 sides and rear looks pretty dam good.

I remember it took me forever to get my rear valence. After seeing a few of you guys on here with the 06 front end and gen 1 sides and rear looks pretty dam good.
You wont believe what I went through to get these parts piece by piece I even gave up at one point on the whole conversion idea and sold the gen 2 headlights to marcredd, I only had the side skirts at first and could never locate or even come remotely close to getting my hands on the rear valance.

I searched craigslist in my area and begged a guy to sell me the rear valance right off of the LS he was selling, mind you this was not a parts car, so i convinced the guy with more money until he agreed. Only problem is the rear valance was cracked :mad: but my paint guy is fixing that ;)
Bring the heat Manoli. I know you are about to. ;)

Oh yea brotha it's coming HOT FIRE! LOL

already pulled the old box out but i can set it back in to get an idea... THEN i may need to start a new thread for my plans..... :D

Oooh you bought a new one, did ya? Are the tires in the back a bit small?

Members online

No members online now.
Back